New 360 degree views of GTR2

Old June 5th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default New 360 degree views of GTR2

http://www.panogames.com/gtr2/
Old June 6th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Thats sweeet!

Old June 6th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

John Smith wrote:
> Thats sweeet!

Yes. pretty slick. The damage was very impressive, in particular.
Simbin may be stealing a march on rFactor. When's it due out, in July?
With Starforce? Is GTR still using the rF graphics engine?

We can be sure that the developers and programmers at ISI are, at this
moment, digesting the import of this challenge. Rain, for example,
seems many updates into the future in that sim. OTOH, RFactor may still
hold an edge in sheer mod variety by that time.

Old June 7th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:30:42 +0000, John Smith wrote:

> I won't be buying it out of protest for getting screwed on the 1st one..Plus
> rF has more than I need already..

Everyone makes mistakes. I contacted SimBin's publisher and asked them to
stop using Starforce and if they have then I will buy it even though I
won't install the original GTR anymore due to them using Starforce. I got
screwed too.