It's just a shame

Old October 30th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default It's just a shame

It's just a real shame that we have allowed a low-life scumbag like
Mario
to cause all this bickering and infighting amongst the decent folks
here.
I'm thinking we can figure out a way to all get along again.

But the little scumbag did send me an email.
Seems I might have offended him.

Randy
Old October 30th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 30, 5:08*pm, wrote:
> It's just a real shame that we have allowed a low-life scumbag like
> Mario
> to cause all this bickering and infighting amongst the decent folks
> here.
> I'm thinking we can figure out a way to all get along again.
>
> But the little scumbag did send me an email.
> Seems I might have offended him.
>
> Randy

wow look another thread it is official it has to be my forum.
Old October 30th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 30, 5:52*pm, " > wrote:
> On Oct 30, 5:08*pm, wrote:
>
> > It's just a real shame that we have allowed a low-life scumbag like
> > Mario
> > to cause all this bickering and infighting amongst the decent folks
> > here.
> > I'm thinking we can figure out a way to all get along again.

> > But the little scumbag did send me an email.
> > Seems I might have offended him.

> > Randy

> wow look another thread it is official *it has to be my forum.

Ok you all win as of now I'm shutting down the shop.
Old October 31st 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 30, 3:15 pm, " > wrote:
> On Oct 30, 5:52 pm, " > wrote:
>
> > On Oct 30, 5:08 pm, wrote:

> > > It's just a real shame that we have allowed a low-life scumbag like
> > > Mario
> > > to cause all this bickering and infighting amongst the decent folks
> > > here.
> > > I'm thinking we can figure out a way to all get along again.

> > > But the little scumbag did send me an email.
> > > Seems I might have offended him.

> > > Randy

> > wow look another thread it is official it has to be my forum.

> Ok you all win as of now I'm shutting down the shop.

What's that? Hard to tell what you're saying with Brad's cock in your
mouth.
Old October 31st 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

http://www.cal-look.com/forum/index....=28470.new#new
Old October 31st 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 30, 10:42*pm, Jan Andersson >
> > It's just a real shame that we have allowed a low-life scumbag like
> > Mario
> > to cause all this bickering and infighting amongst the decent folks
> > here.
> > I'm thinking we can figure out a way to all get along again.

> > But the little scumbag did send me an email.
> > Seems I might have offended him.

> > Randy

> Use Olli's signature idea. Post a blank message as a reply to his, so it
> only shows the signature. Simple, short, to the point every time. Most
> of the work is already done, since the website exists.

or just get a life
Old October 31st 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 31, 3:37 am, Jan Andersson >
> > On Oct 30, 10:42 pm, Jan Andersson >
> > wrote:
> >> Use Olli's signature idea. Post a blank message as a reply to his, so it
> >> only shows the signature. Simple, short, to the point every time. Most
> >> of the work is already done, since the website exists.

> > or just get a life

> I think they are beyond all hope in that respect, judging by their
> posting history with you

Or people who don't like the threads can stay the **** out, just as
we who are dedicated to keeping awareness of this scumbag available
will (at least from my end) stay out of other threads from here on
out.
Old October 31st 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> I think they are beyond all hope in that respect, judging by their
> posting history with you

Most of us do have a life, Jan, that is where your assumptions really ****
you... Some of us also have decency and values, and that includes keeping
folks from falling victim to known rip-offs.... same thing happens when GEX
comes up, yet you don't sympathise with them... I guess your transformation
to "American" is complete, because you already believe if you don't want to
see something, others must stop doing it.... Well, welcome to America, where
I also have rights and yours stop where mine start... dontcha love it?

Some People Have No Shame C. E. White[_2_] Driving 13 November 21st 07 02:44 PM
what a shame? tj gard Dodge 1 April 21st 05 03:00 PM
I was rejected as a beta tester from First-Racing. Now I hang myhead in shame. btgoss Simulators 32 December 22nd 04 09:38 PM