What groups have banned or tossed Bondoboy

Old October 26th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default What groups have banned or tossed Bondoboy

What newsgroups have kicked mario off or banned him ?
I'm thinking I may want to go join 1 of those groups.

Randy
Old October 26th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Andy

Just use the block sender function and don't worry about it. I've started
doing it with all of those who repeatedly post Mario-related crap. I have no
doubt that he is every bit as bad as people say but have no desire to hear
about it every day.
Andy
63 Camper

Old October 27th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 25, 8:00 pm, David Gravereaux > wrote:
> wrote:
> > What newsgroups have kicked mario off or banned him ?
> > I'm thinking I may want to go join 1 of those groups.

> > Randy

> TheSamba for one. Maybe shoptalkforums, too. I know he's not on
> aircooledtechnology, and if he was, I have sway with the admin.

I believe he was banned from the Full Moon Bus Club site. He's posted
once or twice on Cal Look Forum, but I think he recognizes that he's
out of his element there, as he doesn't make very many appearances.
Everybody there knows he's a thief.
Old October 27th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 25, 11:00*pm, David Gravereaux > wrote:
> wrote:
> > What newsgroups have kicked mario off or banned him ?
> > I'm thinking I may want to go join 1 of those groups.

> > Randy

> TheSamba for one. *Maybe shoptalkforums, too. *I know he's not on
> aircooledtechnology, and if he was, I have sway with the admin.

Trust me i'm anywhere I want to be.

but please go whine else where

and hey look another thread all about me
Old October 27th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 25, 9:00*pm, David Gravereaux > wrote:
> wrote:
> > What newsgroups have kicked mario off or banned him ?
> > I'm thinking I may want to go join 1 of those groups.

> > Randy

> TheSamba for one. *Maybe shoptalkforums, too. *I know he's not on
> aircooledtechnology, and if he was, I have sway with the admin.

Thanks. I will check them out.
To bad we can't just shoot the ******* but I understand that could be
against the law in some places.

Randy
Old October 28th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 25, 11:00*pm, David Gravereaux > wrote:
> wrote:
> > What newsgroups have kicked mario off or banned him ?
> > I'm thinking I may want to go join 1 of those groups.

> > Randy

> TheSamba for one. *Maybe shoptalkforums, too. *I know he's not on
> aircooledtechnology, and if he was, I have sway with the admin.

what an oxymoron less then a gal of filler used all year
I would think they idea that some people here come across so stupid is
what scares noobs away
Old October 28th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 27, 5:19 pm, " > wrote:
> On Oct 25, 11:00 pm, David Gravereaux > wrote:
>
> > wrote:
> > > What newsgroups have kicked mario off or banned him ?
> > > I'm thinking I may want to go join 1 of those groups.

> > > Randy

> > TheSamba for one. Maybe shoptalkforums, too. I know he's not on
> > aircooledtechnology, and if he was, I have sway with the admin.

> what an oxymoron less then a gal of filler used all year
> I would think they idea that some people here come across so stupid is
> what scares noobs away

English and proper grammar, asshole,do you speak it? Joan's car is
proof positive of your practices.
Old October 29th 08, 11:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 28, 11:32*am, wrote:
> On Oct 27, 5:19 pm, " > wrote:

> > > TheSamba for one. *Maybe shoptalkforums, too. *I know he's not on
> > > aircooledtechnology, and if he was, I have sway with the admin.

> > what an oxymoron *less then a gal of filler used all year
> > I would think they idea that some people here come across so stupid is
> > what scares noobs away

> English and proper grammar, asshole,do you speak it? *Joan's car is
> proof positive of your practices.

I didn't do Joans car I didn't see any money (yes I know she paid for
all the new parts, and Brad and such but) but hey don't tell the
wife its not real , you know she was a nurse, and says I'm bigger then
most , (you wanted the truth) so I would hate her to find out its made
of bondo

Just had my 25th class reuniun but yes like my German my written
language and typing skills lack
Old October 29th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 29, 4:52 am, " > wrote:
> On Oct 28, 11:32 am, wrote:

> > > what an oxymoron less then a gal of filler used all year
> > > I would think they idea that some people here come across so stupid is
> > > what scares noobs away

> > English and proper grammar, asshole,do you speak it? Joan's car is
> > proof positive of your practices.

> I didn't do Joans car I didn't see any money (yes I know she paid for
> all the new parts, and Brad and such but) but hey don't tell the
> wife its not real , you know she was a nurse, and says I'm bigger then
> most , (you wanted the truth) so I would hate her to find out its made
> of bondo
>
> Just had my 25th class reuniun but yes like my German my written
> language and typing skills lack

You lie. It will be all too easy to pull up all the incriminating
posts on the Samba and beyond that either you and or your wife (or
both) posted claiming the work as your own. At this point, Joan's
itemized grievances against you are far more convincing than your
incessant "I didn't do it, Brad did it" bull****.