Question for Bob Hoover and the rest of the VW gurus

Old October 30th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Mario still grasping

> wrote in message

>lol come at lunch time and i will prove everything including how joan
>screwed herself. and you will also see nothing but high quality work,
>why do you think I don't have to advertise.

>I'm at 1779 west webb burlington nc now lets see who has balls.

Balls? i'd say it takes "balls" to continue to claim "nothing but high
quality work" after all the examples of your "work" that have been posted,
but that doesn't take "balls" it is more a lack of them... someone with
"balls" would man-up and admit they did a shoddy job and make it right... we
all know you won't and can't do that... neither financially or skill-wise..

Old October 30th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 30, 8:58*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >lol come at lunch time and i will prove everything including how joan
> >screwed herself. and you will also see nothing but high quality work,
> >why do you think I don't have to advertise.
> >I'm at 1779 west webb burlington nc *now lets see who has balls.

> Balls? i'd say it takes "balls" to continue to claim "nothing but high
> quality work" after all the examples of your "work" that have been posted,
> but that doesn't take "balls" it is more a lack of them... someone with
> "balls" would man-up and admit they did a shoddy job and make it right... we
> all know you won't and can't do that... neither financially or skill-wise...

waa waa bitch bitch and all it has is people thinking your a whiner I,
'm still putting out show winners
Old October 30th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>waa waa bitch bitch and all it has is people thinking your a whiner I,
>'m still putting out show winners

if you won't take a course on bodywork at the local community college, at
least consider a remedial English class...

that said, I hear this car that you restored was quite popular at a couple
shows:
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htm
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug2.htm
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3.htm

Need me to post the pictures of the ghia you are so proud of? then you can
tell us in detail how bubbling paint, runs, and such are "high quality"....
LOL

Old October 30th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 30, 11:47*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >waa waa bitch bitch and all it has is people thinking your a whiner I,
> >'m still putting out show winners

> if you won't take a course on bodywork at the local community college, at
> least consider a remedial English class...
>
> that said, I hear this car that you restored was quite popular at a couple
> shows:http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htmht.../joansbug3.htm
>
> Need me to post the pictures of the ghia you are so proud of? then you can
> tell us in detail how bubbling paint, runs, and such are "high quality".....
> LOL

lol the show winning ghia you keep whinning about still looks much
better then yours, all you can do is set on your a$$ and bitch about
everyone elses.

and for your info not only has that car win at 2 vw shows but at an
all classic car show. the owner wanted that done as cheap as
possible so what would you expect. Its not like it was everment to
be anything more then just a driver that wins shows.. GET OFF YOUR A$
$ or STFU
Old October 30th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Mario Gavazzi, VintageWerks links to restorations.

> wrote in message

>lol the show winning ghia you keep whinning about still looks much
>better then yours, all you can do is set on your a$$ and bitch about
>everyone elses.

"better" than mine? i'll take faded original paint over a ghia that's been
filled with filler and painted over rust bubbles anyday... the runs in the
paint are a nice touch, though...

>and for your info not only has that car win at 2 vw shows but at an
>all classic car show. the owner wanted that done as cheap as
>possible so what would you expect. Its not like it was everment to
>be anything more then just a driver that wins shows.. GET OFF YOUR A$
>$ or STFU

I just let the pictures speak for themselves... remember one thing here
Nancy, it's not *me* claiming to do show winning "restorations" on vw's....
the cars i've had my hands on for restoration are higher end cars. the
owners of these cars wouldn't let you work on them no matter how much you
claim you are the best...
here are the pictures, they speak a hell of alot more about your work than
all the proclaimations of show winning work you throw out:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2331.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2332.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2333.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2330.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2334.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2335.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2336.jpg

Old October 31st 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 30, 3:54 am, " > wrote:

> > > that is exactly what you do to try and make your buttered up piles seem
> > > better.... try harder, you're not getting it

> > > you did *not* post pictures of the front clip you replaced on the deer hit
> > > repair... because you didn't repair the crumpled front clip, you slathered
> > > up the outside and called it good... I know it, you know it, and every one
> > > reading knows it.

> > Where Mario is going astray ( his patented method of diversion) is
> > assuming I attacked the fellow with the '70 vert. I merely asked
> > whether Mario's claims were true (he insinuated that he did the whole
> > car; apparently according to the owner, Mario did paint it, but
> > Mario's claims were of total restoration, and I use this term loosely
> > when referencing Mario). Now Mario is playing the bull**** "you
> > attacked one of my customers" pussy card, when in fact Mario is at
> > fault for his own insinuation, in the very first post of that
> > thread.

> > Joan got greedy for demanding 9 grand worth of work... god damn you
> > have a lot of nerve, Gavazzi. You rob the woman of her money and have
> > the audacity to say she's at fault for that miserable excuse you call
> > a restoration. What is Brad's last name, by the way? And where is
> > your shop located? On second thought, I would like to pay you a
> > visit... on my nickel and on my terms. Oh that's right, you don't
> > have the balls to post up an address or a phone number; at least not a
> > legitimate one. LMAO.- Hide quoted text -

> lol come at lunch time and i will prove everything including how joan
> screwed herself. and you will also see nothing but high quality work,
> why do you think I don't have to advertise.
>
> I'm at 1779 west webb burlington nc now lets see who has balls.

I'm amazed that your address actually comes up. Truly amazed. That
said, given you're tendnecy to move around, I wouldn't be surprised if
that address isn't current. Believe me, if I ever happen to be in the
area, I'll be sure to stop by and look at your toilet bowl of a shop,
and all the turds it contains.
Old October 31st 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 30, 3:03 pm, " > wrote:
> On Oct 30, 11:47 am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > >waa waa bitch bitch and all it has is people thinking your a whiner I,
> > >'m still putting out show winners

> > if you won't take a course on bodywork at the local community college, at
> > least consider a remedial English class...

> > that said, I hear this car that you restored was quite popular at a couple
> > shows:http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htmht.../joansbug2.htm...

> > Need me to post the pictures of the ghia you are so proud of? then you can
> > tell us in detail how bubbling paint, runs, and such are "high quality"....
> > LOL

> lol the show winning ghia you keep whinning about still looks much
> better then yours, all you can do is set on your a$$ and bitch about
> everyone elses.
>
> and for your info not only has that car win at 2 vw shows but at an
> all classic car show. the owner wanted that done as cheap as
> possible so what would you expect. Its not like it was everment to
> be anything more then just a driver that wins shows.. GET OFF YOUR A$
> $ or STFU

**** you, asshole. You can't build ****. We all know it. You suck
cock, in and out of the body shop.
Old October 31st 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 30, 5:07 pm, wrote:

> > > if you won't take a course on bodywork at the local community college, at
> > > least consider a remedial English class...

> > > that said, I hear this car that you restored was quite popular at a couple
> > > shows:http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htmht.../joansbug2.htm...

> > > Need me to post the pictures of the ghia you are so proud of? then you can
> > > tell us in detail how bubbling paint, runs, and such are "high quality"....
> > > LOL

> > lol the show winning ghia you keep whinning about still looks much
> > better then yours, all you can do is set on your a$$ and bitch about
> > everyone elses.

> > and for your info not only has that car win at 2 vw shows but at an
> > all classic car show. the owner wanted that done as cheap as
> > possible so what would you expect. Its not like it was everment to
> > be anything more then just a driver that wins shows.. GET OFF YOUR A$
> > $ or STFU

> **** you, asshole. You can't build ****. We all know it. You suck
> cock, in and out of the body shop.

http://www.cal-look.com/forum/index....=28470.new#new

Bob Hoover Joey Tribiani VW air cooled 13 July 13th 08 03:16 AM
question for plumbing gurus Nate Nagel[_2_] Technology 14 February 24th 07 07:32 PM
OT Bob Hoover jjy VW air cooled 2 December 9th 06 02:03 AM
Sermons of Bob Hoover [email protected] VW air cooled 15 August 10th 06 04:08 AM
Hoover bit David VW air cooled 2 November 29th 04 05:06 AM