Cant wait to see faces of SUV drivers...

Old March 20th 05, 04:03 PM
Essb

Harry is right...its like ****ing away your money while still getting
****ed on.

Old March 20th 05, 04:06 PM
Essb

"Richie" > wrote in message
> tee hee hheeeee heeee haaaa haaaaaa blllrrrpp...heee hee haaa... I can't
> wait to hit you with my SUV's (2) 1 heaver than the other

(4800lbs,5200lbs)
> and watch you, maybe I say maybe crawling from the wreckage..tee hee
> hheeeee heeee haaaa haaaaaa blllrrrpp...heee hee haaa.
>
> "Essb" <Billy Lincoln> wrote in message
> > Cant wait to see faces of SUV drivers when gas prices creep up to

$3
> > gallon....tee hee hheeeee heeee haaaa haaaaaa!
> > Sorry....blllrrrpp...heee hee haaa!

Yeh...right... thats why you drive them at 80 miles an hour 3 inches off
of someones bumber like a bunch of crazy maniacs, why feeling safe in a
5000 lb cage, yet endangering other people lives.

Old March 20th 05, 04:06 PM
HarryS

Another of my sayings is" Do not let your alligator mouth over load your
humming bird ass, but some times it is easier just to say troll.

--
HarryS My 2¢
"bowgus" > wrote in message
| Never heard that one before HarryS ... "like ****ing into a fan" ... good
| one! What's with these bozo's that don't see the big picture? Oh yeah ...
| remember ... the word is troll.
|
| "HarryS" > wrote in message
| > Well that is like ****ing in a fan.
| >
| > --
| > HarryS My 2¢
| > "Essb" <Billy Lincoln> wrote in message
| > | Cant wait to see faces of SUV drivers when gas prices creep up to
| $3
| > | gallon....tee hee hheeeee heeee haaaa haaaaaa!
| > | Sorry....blllrrrpp...heee hee haaa!
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |

Old March 20th 05, 05:37 PM
Kerouac

> wrote in message
> Those of us who own real utility vehicles own them for their safety and
> ability to move large things, including more people than you can stuff
> into
> a Geo Metro. We don't really care what kind of mileage they get. If we
> did, we wouldn't own them. Given that the average Suburban will last 2 or
> 3
> times as long as a subcompact, and cost substantially less to maintain and
> repair over its life, the cost is just about even per mile, even at
> $3/gal.

1) Extremely few of the people who drive large SUV's actually NEED the
power, and the statistics that support the safety issue completely offset
the "roll-over" issue with SUV's that kill and injure arguably as many
people.

2) You HAVE to be joking about the Suburban being low maintenance!!? Look at
a "Consumer Reports Buyers Guide". There are more black marks in every
catagory than almost every other vehicle in the guide.

3) Where are you getting the info on a Suburban lasting "2-3 times longer
than a subcompact"? Considering what crap the Suburban is, and how many
different makers of subcompacts there are, this is obviously a statement
mede out of bias for your Suburban.

4) Good God! You're making the comparison to a CAVALIER!!?? That's an even
BIGGER piece of s#%& than the Suburban. (not to mention the fact that it's
not a "sub-compact") I dare you to make that comparison to a Toyota Corolla!

5) Your "pollution" argument is too stupid to address.

6) You're actually going to compare the longevity of a a Suburban to a
Honda!!? Pleeeaasse!!! Again, this argument is too f%$^ing stupid to
address.

Old March 20th 05, 05:53 PM
Generic

"Kerouac" > wrote in message
news
> > wrote in message
> > Those of us who own real utility vehicles own them for their safety and
> > ability to move large things, including more people than you can stuff
> > into
> > a Geo Metro. We don't really care what kind of mileage they get. If we
> > did, we wouldn't own them. Given that the average Suburban will last 2

or
> > 3
> > times as long as a subcompact, and cost substantially less to maintain

and
> > repair over its life, the cost is just about even per mile, even at
> > $3/gal.

[Snippage: highlights remain]
> 2) You HAVE to be joking about the Suburban being low maintenance!!? Look

at

> 3) Where are you getting the info on a Suburban lasting "2-3 times longer
> than a subcompact"? Considering what crap the Suburban is, and how many

> 4) Good God! You're making the comparison to a CAVALIER!!?? That's an even
> BIGGER piece of s#%& than the Suburban. (not to mention the fact that it's
> not a "sub-compact") I dare you to make that comparison to a Toyota

Corolla!

> 6) You're actually going to compare the longevity of a a Suburban to a
> Honda!!? Pleeeaasse!!! Again, this argument is too f%$^ing stupid to
> address.

The original post was a masterpiece of entertainment. Purely bizarre or
perfect satire! The OP has either never owned anything but GM products or is
pulling our legs. (Note that this was crossposted to alt.autos.gm).

-John

Old March 20th 05, 06:05 PM
Kerouac

I apologize to everyone for the cross-posting. I hate it when people do
that...

That being said, I sincerely hope it (Suburban guy) was satire...

THAT being said, I, do not align myself with the original poster's (the
"blllrrrpp" guy's) views.

Old March 20th 05, 06:06 PM
Sigmund Freud

Essb wrote:
> Cant wait to see faces of SUV drivers when gas prices creep up to $3 a
> gallon....tee hee hheeeee heeee haaaa haaaaaa!
> Sorry....blllrrrpp...heee hee haaa!

Classic symptoms of inferiority complex.;-)
Old March 20th 05, 06:10 PM
Kerouac

"Sigmund Freud" > wrote in message

> Classic symptoms of inferiority complex.;-)

If you have a clue about Freud, you would know that he would align the
inferiority complex with the guy driving the big SUV. As in compensating for
other...aah....shortcomings.

Old March 20th 05, 06:20 PM
Sigmund Freud

Essb wrote:

> Harry is right...its like ****ing away your money while still getting
> ****ed on.

If you say so, it must be true!
Old March 20th 05, 06:22 PM
Sigmund Freud

Essb wrote:

> Yeh...right... thats why you drive them at 80 miles an hour 3 inches off
> of someones bumber like a bunch of crazy maniacs, why feeling safe in a
> 5000 lb cage, yet endangering other people lives.

There's that festering inferiority complex again. ;-)

Flashpoint Racing Series begins tonight! [email protected] Simulators 34 February 18th 05 01:37 AM
cooling site tim VW air cooled 13 January 27th 05 04:33 AM
Wed Night N2003 league looking for drivers [email protected] Simulators 0 November 30th 04 02:46 AM
Truck Drivers Needed Trucking Recruiter 4x4 0 April 14th 04 01:33 PM