can someone please help me

Old August 12th 04, 04:54 AM
SV

Default can someone please help me

I have a 79 corvette and I lost my power to all my battery operated
equipment like my horn, dome light & radio memory is there a fusible link, a
relay or something if so where the heck is it.

Thank lots
Sal

Old August 12th 04, 05:43 AM
BenF802961

>I have a 79 corvette and I lost my power to all my battery operated
>equipment like my horn, dome light & radio memory is there a fusible link, a
>relay or something if so where the heck is it.

Better.check your fuses.
In my 92 it is by the passenger side door.
Maybe yours is under the dash somewhere
Old August 12th 04, 10:56 AM
RWDoyle

Your fuse panel is right above your left foot on the driver's side. I think
the fuse you're looking for is a yellow 20 Amp. I just had to change mine.

Ryan

79 L-48

.. .

Old August 13th 04, 04:33 AM
Diode

Bob G. spoke thusly...

> ...and if you are over 40 you discover that your eyes
> just can not focus to check the fuses...If you are over 50 forget
> it.... wait until you have a grandchild... I

HAHAHAHAhahahahaha....

--
'68 L-79 Coupe