MFFY Causes Multi-Car Pileup

Old January 20th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc

Default MFFY Causes Multi-Car Pileup

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Look for this one in tomorrow's Orange County Register and next
> Thursday's Irvine World News:
>
> On my way home from the train station this evening, I came upon the
> aftermath of a multi-car pileup. The collision took place at an
> intersection that is notorious for MFFYs flying around the corner
> against a red light; as a pedestrian, I have almost been run down
> there on more than one occasion. What I saw was a silver Mustang
> convertible parked against the cur with its hazard lights on, another
> car on a flatbed tow truck, an SUV or pickup truck with a camper
> topper turned over on its left side, and another car with its nose
> touching the underside of the SUV. Two Irvine PD squad cars were
> already on the scene, and a second tow truck was just pulling up as I
> walked by. No ambulances were in evidence, so hopefully nobody was
> injured or killed.
>
> And it all happened because some impatient MFFY did a "California
> stop" and hit another car turning left at a green arrow...

This sort of thing would vanish overnight if those guilty of moving
violations knew they would lose their license if caught or go to
prison if they cause a serious injury/death crash. But criminal
coddler america says hell with it.

Old January 20th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On 19 Jan 2006 18:19:02 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:
>
>>This sort of thing would vanish overnight if those guilty of moving
>>violations knew they would lose their license if caught or go to
>>prison if they cause a serious injury/death crash.

> I heard today that in Mexico it is a felony to even be INVOLVED in a
> traffic collision. If you get rear-ended at a stoplight, you're guilty
> of a felony.
>
> What a ****ed up hellhole of a country. I've never been there, and I
> sure as hell never will go there.

In china, someone hits you and you goto jail unless you pay off the cops
and the person that rear ended you. People who go on business trips to
china are not to drive because of this.