DC AC

Old August 8th 04, 05:06 PM
Diode

Default DC AC

Tedd Riggs spoke thusly...

> But since Diode was a poster to this, now I understand, take 4 Diodes
> and glue then together head to next one's toe to make a diamond shape
> and then AC becomes DC <g>

You still need a filter cap 8^)

--
-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
Old August 8th 04, 06:19 PM
Bob I

I can't believe no one posted the "I got a bridge to sell ya!" ;-)

Old August 9th 04, 02:55 PM
Diode

Bob I spoke thusly:

> I can't believe no one posted the "I got a bridge to sell ya!" ;-)

Pretty funny, Bob...

--

Shut up, Dave.

-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
'79 Triumph Bonneville
Old August 10th 04, 03:37 AM
Tedd Riggs

Oh what is a little line noise between friends ?

OK will throw in a .01uf cap. They are cheap..

--
Tedd Riggs
Redmond, WA

. net...

Old August 10th 04, 03:39 PM
Mike

I'd add a zener diode in there to clip off the parts above the neck.

In >, "Tedd Riggs" > writes:
>Oh what is a little line noise between friends ?
>
>OK will throw in a .01uf cap. They are cheap..
>
>--
>Tedd Riggs
>Redmond, WA
>1998 C5 6 spd
>

>"Diode" > wrote in message
.net...
>> Tedd Riggs spoke thusly...
>>
>>> But since Diode was a poster to this, now I understand, take 4 Diodes and
>>> glue then together head to next one's toe to make a diamond shape and
>>> then AC becomes DC <g>
>>>

>> You still need a filter cap 8^)
>>
>> --
>> -|>|- Diode -|<|-
>> '68 L-79 Coupe
>> '79 Triumph Bonneville
>> Shut up, dave.
>> Professional driver on a closed course. Do not attempt.
>> Actual mileage may vary.

Regards, "Mike"
Temp: RH: Gas:
-- mikeellison3xxxatzzzyahoo.com --

Old August 14th 04, 03:32 PM
Tedd Riggs

zener diode ? Nah too high tech. Remember we are talking about someone that
has a car from the days of the only Diodes were IN914's and TTL logic meant
"Tube-Tube-Logic" <g>

--
Tedd Riggs
Redmond, WA

"Mike" > wrote in message
> I'd add a zener diode in there to clip off the parts above the neck.
>
> In >, "Tedd Riggs"
> > writes:
>>Oh what is a little line noise between friends ?
>>
>>OK will throw in a .01uf cap. They are cheap..
>>
>>--
>>Tedd Riggs
>>Redmond, WA
>>1998 C5 6 spd