Autoworld Museum - Brussels, Belgium

Old February 11th 09, 02:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Jeff G

Default Autoworld Museum - Brussels, Belgium

AUTOWORLD MUSEUM - BRUSSELS, BELGIUM - APRIL, 2008

I took these pictures at the Autoworld automobile museum in Brussels,
Belgium last April. It was quite a collection of classic European cars as
well as American cars, ranging from 1907 to 1972. Maybe some of you have
been there. The museum is housed in a large building with a large lower
floor and a second floor mezzanine. I suspect some of the cars are quite
rare. Some look like they need repairs, but most are in good condition.
There is a sign beside each car with information in four languages. I am
including the sign pictures, as there is interesting information on each
car. Look at the upper right for the English version.

I didn't take pictures of all of the cars, as some were in places hard to
photograph. Also, I was pressed for time. Many were behind ropes and
barriers, or too close to another car, making them difficult to photograph.
The lighting was not always so good. So, in summary, the cars were great -
the photography is not. Maybe you will see some cars you have not seen
before.

There are 36 cars (including Napoleon III's coach) in this series of
postings. If I make a mistake in
captions, please let me know. I strive to be perfect, but I usually fail.

Jeff

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Entrance to Brussels Autoworld.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	264.6 KB
ID:	177571
Old February 13th 09, 10:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Max Magister

I wonder if this is the museum that Michel who used to post here is
associated with? Was there any reference to a M. Mahy? He's the fellow who
has been doing the collecting in the place that Michel volunteers.

Max

. ..

Old Benz at Autoworld Museum year? RonandRachel Auto Photos 0 December 18th 08 06:28 AM
If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium: 200x Imperia Hybrid [Belgium] 12.jpg (1/1) Square Wheels[_10_] Auto Photos 0 April 23rd 08 02:57 AM
If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium: 200x Imperia Hybrid [Belgium] 11.jpg (1/1) Square Wheels[_10_] Auto Photos 0 April 23rd 08 02:57 AM
If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium: 200x Imperia Hybrid [Belgium] 07.jpg (1/1) Square Wheels[_10_] Auto Photos 0 April 23rd 08 02:56 AM
If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium: 200x Imperia Hybrid [Belgium] 05.jpg (1/1) Square Wheels[_10_] Auto Photos 0 April 23rd 08 02:56 AM