Thought about returning in a c5

Old October 30th 07, 07:49 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)[_2_]

Default Thought about returning in a c5

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:08:11 -0800, "Lawrence Lugar"
> puked:

>the ferrari will make you hot and horny.
>the porsche will make your soul dance.
>the corvette will make you feel like the lead actor.
>and the asian sportscars, lol..will make you feel karatey and chinese foody

They make ya want to drive sideways...

--
lab~rat >:-)
Stupid humans...
Old October 31st 07, 12:50 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

Yep, there's nothing like the sound of a healthy NA V-8 running up and
down though the gears. I wouldn't buy a car because of advertising or
because the neighbor thinks it's a great car. I buy them because of what
they can do and what I have to put up with to have it.

Old October 31st 07, 04:23 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Did you notice how the SBC sound changed when they changed the firing
order? Sounds more like a Fxxd, ugh.

"Bob I" > wrote in message
> Yep, there's nothing like the sound of a healthy NA V-8 running up
> and down though the gears. I wouldn't buy a car because of
> advertising or because the neighbor thinks it's a great car. I buy
> them because of what they can do and what I have to put up with to
> have it.

SNIP

Old October 31st 07, 06:13 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

I always loved the sound of the late '60s big block Mopars. It was like
they intentionally made them sound that way just to irk Chevy guys. They
were neat cars, but my first love was and still is Chevy. The mid '90s Z28
has a rumble that sounds like it means business. But few cars do anymore.

.. .

Old November 2nd 07, 01:36 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

Humm, I dunno, the Ford has 3 and 8 reversed, but then it's hard to hear
other cars over the pipes on the wife car. And as for the 'vert, well
it's hard to hear what's so far behind ya. :-)

Old November 2nd 07, 01:38 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

grin, you'd like wife's car then! '94 with the LT1 and a manual.