I Sold my Miata

Old August 13th 10, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Abid Khan

Default I Sold my Miata

I sold my 1991 Miata yesterday to a nice couple, I will be checking
the group anyway.

Abid
Old August 13th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

On 8/13/2010 12:29 PM, Abid Khan wrote:
> I sold my 1991 Miata yesterday to a nice couple, I will be checking
> the group anyway.
>
> Abid

Are you planning on getting another one? I am still hoping to hold onto
my 1991 model as a toy, but don't know if that will be possible.

Pat
Old August 14th 10, 06:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

"pws" > wrote in message
> On 8/13/2010 12:29 PM, Abid Khan wrote:
>> I sold my 1991 Miata yesterday to a nice couple, I will be checking
>> the group anyway.
>>
>> Abid

Abid, what was the reason for the sale, if you don't mind me asking?
Were you the original owner?

Chris
99BBB

Old August 16th 10, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Abid Khan

On Aug 13, 4:28*pm, pws > wrote:
> On 8/13/2010 12:29 PM, Abid Khan wrote:
>
> > I sold my 1991 Miata yesterday to a nice couple, I will be checking
> > the group anyway.

> > Abid

> Are you planning on getting another one? I am still hoping to hold onto
> my 1991 model as a toy, but don't know if that will be possible.
>
> Pat

Not anytime soon.
Old August 16th 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Abid Khan

On Aug 14, 12:37*am, "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
> "pws" > wrote in message

> > On 8/13/2010 12:29 PM, Abid Khan wrote:
> >> I sold my 1991 Miata yesterday to a nice couple, I will be checking
> >> the group anyway.

> >> Abid

> Abid, what was the reason for the sale, if you don't mind me asking?
> Were you the original owner?
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

I wasn't using it as much, I felt it is just sitting getting dust so
might as well sell it to someone who can drive everyday. I was the
second owner had it for 5 years. Kept it well, it didn't take anytime
for the new owner to purchase, they looked around for few minutes took
it for a test drive for say 5 minutes and gave me my asking price.
Old August 17th 10, 02:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

"Abid Khan" > wrote in message
On Aug 14, 12:37 am, "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
> "pws" > wrote in message

> > On 8/13/2010 12:29 PM, Abid Khan wrote:
> >> I sold my 1991 Miata yesterday to a nice couple, I will be checking
> >> the group anyway.

> >> Abid

> Abid, what was the reason for the sale, if you don't mind me asking?
> Were you the original owner?
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

I wasn't using it as much, I felt it is just sitting getting dust so
might as well sell it to someone who can drive everyday. I was the
second owner had it for 5 years. Kept it well, it didn't take anytime
for the new owner to purchase, they looked around for few minutes took
it for a test drive for say 5 minutes and gave me my asking price.

Hey, that's always good news! Glad you're going to hang around. Hope you'll
jump back in some day!

Chris
99BBB

Old August 17th 10, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Abid Khan

On Aug 16, 8:14*pm, "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
> "Abid Khan" > wrote in message

> > Abid, what was the reason for the sale, if you don't mind me asking?
> > Were you the original owner?

> > Chris
> > 99BBB

> I wasn't using it as much, I felt it is just sitting getting dust so
> might as well sell it to someone who can drive everyday. I was the
> second owner had it for 5 years. Kept it well, it didn't take anytime
> for the new owner to purchase, they looked around for few minutes took
> it for a test drive for say 5 minutes and gave me my asking price.
>
> Hey, that's always good news! Glad you're going to hang around. Hope you'll
> jump back in some day!
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Thanks, I am sure I will.