Cop caught speeding 737 times - Never ticketed.

Old November 28th 13, 06:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Reality Check

Default Cop caught speeding 737 times - Never ticketed.

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 18:36:37 -0800 (PST), "Criminal Drivers Murder
35,000 Americans a Year" > wrote:

>He's black and that explains it. Only whites have to obey the law.
>
>http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/s...bell-speeding/
>
>Double standards: Officer caught speeding 737 times with no citation | Police State USA

<bitch slap>

Law Enforcement: membership has its privledges, you ****ing idiot.

RC
Old November 29th 13, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Monday, November 25, 2013 2:00:33 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:

> So then you're going on the record as agreeing that the speed limit
>
> should be zero; that we should just not be allowed to drive at all...
>

> ...is that right?

I never said that, stupid. I think the speed limit should be 45 even on freeways. But people should be encouraged, not required, to drive even slower.
If people had any sense, they would voluntarily drive under 45.

Old November 29th 13, 06:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Alan Baker

On 2013-11-29 02:42:17 +0000, Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans
a Year said:

> On Monday, November 25, 2013 2:00:33 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
>

>> So then you're going on the record as agreeing that the speed limit
>>
>> should be zero; that we should just not be allowed to drive at all...
>>

>> ...is that right?

> I never said that, stupid. I think the speed limit should be 45 even
> on freeways. But people should be encouraged, not required, to drive
> even slower.
> If people had any sense, they would voluntarily drive under 45.

So you don't really think that "speed limits can't be set too low" after all...

So if not zero, how about 10mph?

Would YOU obey it on a trip to Kelowna if the limit was set to 16kph
and the trip was therefore going to take 24 hours of driving, and thus
at LEAST two days to get there?

Is THAT too low?

:-)