OT for pretty much every group so read at your own risk

Old November 14th 13, 10:47 PM posted to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
News

Default OT for pretty much every group so read at your own risk

On 11/14/2013 5:26 PM, John White wrote:
> In article >,
> "Bigbird" > wrote:
>
>> John White wrote:

>>> Not nearly as thick as someone who crossposts his complaints about
>>> crossposting!

>> If you really think that you are as thick a ****ing idiot as the op.

> Quite possibly true, but still I am far outdistanced in thickness by you
> - you're the master!

Your thickness is exceeded only by the op/resident narcissist's latest
selfie deep dive.

How many news groups does the op/resident narcissist troll?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...cy/tmpZX0swHVs

Seems the op/resident narcissist's reputation and diagnosis precede him.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/condi...ality-disorder

Old November 15th 13, 12:49 AM posted to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
John White

In article >, News > wrote:

> On 11/14/2013 5:26 PM, John White wrote:
> > In article >,

> >> If you really think that you are as thick a ****ing idiot as the op.

> > Quite possibly true, but still I am far outdistanced in thickness by you
> > - you're the master!
> >

> Your thickness is exceeded only by the op/resident narcissist's latest
> selfie deep dive.
>
> How many news groups does the op/resident narcissist troll?
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...cy/tmpZX0swHVs
>
> Seems the op/resident narcissist's reputation and diagnosis precede him.
>
> http://www.psychologytoday.com/condi...ality-disorder

Obviously there's something going on between you two that I don't know
about. Nor do I care, in truth. But I hope you can work it out with your
therapist.
Old November 15th 13, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks
Alan Baker

On 2013-11-15 00:49:13 +0000, John White said:

> In article >, News > wrote:
>
>> On 11/14/2013 5:26 PM, John White wrote:

>>> Quite possibly true, but still I am far outdistanced in thickness by you
>>> - you're the master!
>>>

>> Your thickness is exceeded only by the op/resident narcissist's latest
>> selfie deep dive.
>>
>> How many news groups does the op/resident narcissist troll?
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...cy/tmpZX0swHVs
>>
>> Seems the op/resident narcissist's reputation and diagnosis precede him.
>>
>> http://www.psychologytoday.com/condi...ality-disorder

> Obviously there's something going on between you two that I don't know
> about. Nor do I care, in truth. But I hope you can work it out with your
> therapist.

On my part, I suppose there's "bemusement"...

....but that's it. :-)

Old November 15th 13, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks
News

On 11/14/2013 7:55 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2013-11-15 00:49:13 +0000, John White said:

>>> Your thickness is exceeded only by the op/resident narcissist's latest
>>> selfie deep dive.
>>>
>>> How many news groups does the op/resident narcissist troll?
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...cy/tmpZX0swHVs
>>>

>>> Seems the op/resident narcissist's reputation and diagnosis precede him.
>>>
>>> http://www.psychologytoday.com/condi...ality-disorder
>>>

>> Obviously there's something going on between you two that I don't know
>> about. Nor do I care, in truth. But I hope you can work it out with your
>> therapist.

> On my part, I suppose there's "bemusement"...

Bemused, after being beaten like a drum. Barely conscious, but
narcissistic to the end.

<gratuitous snarkyface>

Old November 15th 13, 01:56 AM posted to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1
Alan Baker

On 2013-11-15 01:24:01 +0000, News said:

>>> Obviously there's something going on between you two that I don't know
>>> about. Nor do I care, in truth. But I hope you can work it out with your
>>> therapist.

>> On my part, I suppose there's "bemusement"...

> Bemused, after being beaten like a drum. Barely conscious, but
> narcissistic to the end.
>
> <gratuitous snarkyface>

You believe what you need to believe...

:-)

Old November 15th 13, 10:05 AM posted to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
Bigbird

John White wrote:

> In article >,
> "Bigbird" > wrote:
>
> > John White wrote:

> > > Not nearly as thick as someone who crossposts his complaints
> > > about crossposting!

> > If you really think that you are as thick a ****ing idiot as the op.

> Quite possibly true, but still I am far outdistanced in thickness by
> you - you're the master!

Keep digging. It's fun to watch.
Old November 15th 13, 07:41 PM posted to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks, rec.autos.sport.f1, rec.autos.driving
Bigbird

Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2013-11-15 19:32:22 +0000, Bigbird said:
>
> > Alan Baker wrote:

> > > In what way?
> > >
> > > Since you know nothing of our private exchanges...

> > This very public exchange justifies the conclusion.
> >
> > "You've already lost one potential customer and if you press this,
> > you'll be getting bad reviews from me for customer service"

> And?
>
> Oh.... ...you think I'm speaking literally!
>
> LOL

I think you are the biggest ****ing prick this group, nay *these*
groups have ever experienced. I don't think you have an ounce of common
sense, integrity or a friend in the world...but that just opinion...oh
but...it's not is it.
Old November 15th 13, 07:49 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks
Alan Baker

On 2013-11-15 19:41:46 +0000, Bigbird said:

> Alan Baker wrote:

>>> This very public exchange justifies the conclusion.
>>>
>>> "You've already lost one potential customer and if you press this,
>>> you'll be getting bad reviews from me for customer service"

>> And?
>>
>> Oh.... ...you think I'm speaking literally!
>>
>> LOL

> I think you are the biggest ****ing prick this group, nay *these*
> groups have ever experienced. I don't think you have an ounce of common
> sense, integrity or a friend in the world...but that just opinion...oh
> but...it's not is it.

Yeah, actually: it IS just an opinion...

....and all my friends would tell you so...

....if they could be bothered with newsgroups. :-)

What you don't get "bigbird" is that I use newsgroups as an outlet for
a naturally argumentative nature, and I let people self-select with
whom I will argue.

"Downhill" had been behaving like a civil and reasonable person and so
I treated him as one. You never have, so you self-selected.

No one forces you to read my posts, yet despite decrying my posting
style: here you are.

I don't pretend to be anything I'm not.

Old November 15th 13, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks
Bigbird

Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2013-11-15 19:41:46 +0000, Bigbird said:
>
> > Alan Baker wrote:

> > > And?
> > >
> > > Oh.... ...you think I'm speaking literally!
> > >
> > > LOL

> > I think you are the biggest ****ing prick this group, nay these
> > groups have ever experienced. I don't think you have an ounce of
> > common sense, integrity or a friend in the world...but that just
> > opinion...oh but...it's not is it.

> Yeah, actually: it IS just an opinion...
>
> ...and all my friends would tell you so...

I'm waiting...
Old November 15th 13, 07:55 PM posted to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1
Alan Baker

On 2013-11-15 19:50:39 +0000, Bigbird said:

>>> I think you are the biggest ****ing prick this group, nay these
>>> groups have ever experienced. I don't think you have an ounce of
>>> common sense, integrity or a friend in the world...but that just
>>> opinion...oh but...it's not is it.

>> Yeah, actually: it IS just an opinion...
>>
>> ...and all my friends would tell you so...
>>

> I'm waiting...

Yeah.... ....and you snipped what else I read... ...why?

Couldn't have been because you couldn't actually address what was said,
could it?

Again:

You choose to participate, but whine that you don't like it.