Saw a car today that might replace my 300m ...

Old March 28th 13, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Default Saw a car today that might replace my 300m ...

While out driving today, I saw a car that looked somewhat appealing, and
since it was going my way I paid some attention to it.

Looked very new - I would have sworn it wasn't more than a few months
old.

I made a point to look it up on the net when I got to my office.

If or when I ever replace my '00 300m, I would put this car on my short
list.

It was a Buick Lucerne.

A car that Buick apparently discontinued in 2011.

God dam jesus christ, why can't a good thing last?
Old March 28th 13, 11:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DAS[_2_]

"God dam jesus christ"

I did not know this was a religious column...

I guess you are a non-believer...

;-)
DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---

Old March 29th 13, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
S.LaRocca

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:30:28 +0000, DAS wrote:

> I guess you are a non-believer...

I like his style.

--
Dr. Skeezix LaRocca, D.B. (Doctor Of Buffoonery)
Registered Linux Novice & Abuser #526706
Old March 29th 13, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DAS[_2_]

Most appropriate for this weekend. It's what Pontius Pilate did...

DAS
--
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'
---
eb.com...