91 NY Serpentine slippage fixed!

Old October 10th 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
sctvguy1[_2_]

Default 91 NY Serpentine slippage fixed!

After reading about the 3.3/3.8 belt slipping off in wet weather, I took
my New Yorker Fifth Avenue to the dealer. There was a TSB from 92 that
had several parts, including a flanged tensioner and repositioning a
bolt. As I understand it, this problem is still going on. After four
slippages, I hope that this has now taken care of the problem. The tow
guy says that every time it rains hard, he gets more calls from Caravans
and Town and Country's with the 3.8. Why won't Chrysler fix this?
Old November 13th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
u c coskun

On Oct 10, 8:00*am, sctvguy1 > wrote:
> After reading about the 3.3/3.8 belt slipping off in wet weather, I took
> my New Yorker Fifth Avenue to the dealer. *There was a TSB from 92 that
> had several parts, including a flanged tensioner and repositioning a
> bolt. As I understand it, this problem is still going on. *After four
> slippages, I hope that this has now taken care of the problem. *The tow
> guy says that every time it rains hard, he gets more calls from Caravans
> and Town and Country's with the 3.8. *Why won't Chrysler fix this?

any 92 chrysler must/should be dead by now.

Let me tell you this to summurize:
There was a house soemwhere in midwest. the roof leaks when it rains.
wife complains about the leak. husband responds, it is raining right
now, I cannot go and fix it now. When it is sunny, wife reminds him
about the leak. he responds back, it isnt leaking any more.

DSG slippage Kevin McMurtrie[_2_] Audi 0 March 14th 09 09:14 AM
Major slippage on 2003 Accord Jason Bourgeois Honda 11 September 26th 08 10:36 PM
99 SL2 w/Transmission Clunkage and Slippage Heretic Scribe Saturn 9 November 7th 06 03:13 AM
96 Caravan Transmission Slippage Friend of the Doktor Dodge 18 December 10th 04 09:15 AM
Timing belt slippage Sherry Saturn 6 December 1st 04 06:23 AM