rF2 Screenies

Old March 19th 10, 10:09 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

Default rF2 Screenies

Hi folks,

any comments on the newly released rF2 screenies? I'm really
looking forward to the next SRT episode, I hope we'll get some
live rF2 action then.

I also love the idea of including a historic F1 mod with rF2
and some Endurance type cars!

Cheers, Uwe

Old March 19th 10, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Boris Badenov

On 19/03/2010 2:09 AM, Uwe wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> any comments on the newly released rF2 screenies? I'm really
> looking forward to the next SRT episode, I hope we'll get some
> live rF2 action then.
>
> I also love the idea of including a historic F1 mod with rF2
> and some Endurance type cars!
>
> Cheers, Uwe

Link?
Old March 20th 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Kai Åberg

http://www.virtualr.net/rfactor-2-si...e-screenshots/

http://www.virtualr.net/rfactor-2-in...e-screengrabs/
Old March 20th 10, 12:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mookytc

On Mar 20, 1:28*am, Kai Åberg > wrote:
> Boris Badenov wrote:
> > On 19/03/2010 2:09 AM, Uwe wrote:
> >> Hi folks,

> >> any comments on the newly released rF2 screenies? I'm really
> >> looking forward to the next SRT episode, I hope we'll get some
> >> live rF2 action then.

> >> I also love the idea of including a historic F1 mod with rF2
> >> and some Endurance type cars!

> >> Cheers, Uwe

> > Link?

> http://www.virtualr.net/rfactor-2-si...e-screenshots/
>
> http://www.virtualr.net/rfactor-2-in...e-screengrabs/

Wonder if they put the West Brothers on to paint some car haulers?
Old March 20th 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 04:33:57 -0700 (PDT), mookytc wrote:

>> http://www.virtualr.net/rfactor-2-in...e-screengrabs/

> Wonder if they put the West Brothers on to paint some car haulers?

Damn, that tore up a really old scar again, thanks ;-)

I used to check the West Brothers forums every once in a while, but
gave up on it about a year ago. Anyone still close to them got some
news?

All the best, Uwe
Old March 22nd 10, 11:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
FukStik

On 20/03/2010 8:14 AM, Uwe wrote:

> Damn, that tore up a really old scar again, thanks ;-)
>
> I used to check the West Brothers forums every once in a while, but
> gave up on it about a year ago. Anyone still close to them got some
> news?

Only a year ago? Cripes, you are a slow learner. I gave up on the
douchebags at least 8 years ago.
Old March 22nd 10, 11:44 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
FukStik

On 19/03/2010 2:09 AM, Uwe wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> any comments on the newly released rF2 screenies? I'm really
> looking forward to the next SRT episode, I hope we'll get some
> live rF2 action then.
>
> I also love the idea of including a historic F1 mod with rF2
> and some Endurance type cars!
>
> Cheers, Uwe

Can't say much going by those low res screenshots. Looks ok though from
what I can see.