Crappy buying experience...Big Billy Barrett, Dallas

Old January 25th 15, 08:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Crappy buying experience...Big Billy Barrett, Dallas

I bought car there. Carfax said no accident car. They kept begging me to get warranty. I didn't. I had issue after issue with motor and after 1;000.00 poured into it just in 9months for the same issue 6times a mechanic says it's been wrecked so bad and rebuilt so bad it will never run right again. I donated it to can acadamy. Paid 4;000.00 for the piece of craps. BBB is crooked
Old February 4th 15, 12:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
rob

BBB is not perfect. they cant catch all crooks. neither can carfax.

shoulda had it inspected by someone independent before you bought it.

Old February 4th 15, 12:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
rob

I just realized that BBB was abbreviation for the dealer, no better business
bureau. sorry

Old February 5th 15, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

BBB is essentially worthless though.