5 killed by drunk illegal Mexican in wrong-way Tampa crash

Old February 10th 14, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.politics.obama, fl.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, misc.immigration.usa
Robert H. Kraft

Default 5 killed by drunk illegal Mexican in wrong-way Tampa crash

When the other driver survives and his name is omitted, you know
he's a drunk Mexican or black. We can't afford to offend the
minorities with a racist president in office by pointing this
out.

TAMPA, FLA. – Five people, including four fraternity brothers,
died in a fiery, head-on collision on a southwest Florida
highway early Sunday morning, according to Florida Highway
Patrol officials.

The driver of an SUV was heading south in the northbound lanes
of Interstate 275 in Tampa around 2 a.m. Sunday when the driver
collided head-on with the Hyundai Sonata carrying the fraternity
brothers. Authorities say the SUV burst into flames and the
driver died at the scene. FHP officials were struggling to
identify the male victim late Sunday because of extensive
injuries from the fire.

Sergeant Steve Gaskins said all four victims in the second car
also died at the scene. They were members of the University of
South Florida's fraternity Sigma Beta Rho. Authorities
identified the victims as: Jobin Joy Kuriakose, 21, Ankeet
Harshad Patel, 22, Imtiyaz "Jim" Ilias, 20 and Dammie Yesudhas,
21.

"Mere words cannot convey the depth of shock and sadness this
terrible event brings to all who knew and cherished these
wonderful young men," USF President Judy Genshaft said in a
statement.

The university's counseling center will be available to help
students' struggling with the loss. Sigma Beta Rho is planning
an on-campus memorial service later in the week. Details will be
available on the university's website, school officials said.

"Our hearts are heavy at the loss of such bright, energetic and
optimistic young people who had promising futures ahead of them;
to have their lives cut tragically short betrays our sense of
fairness and security," Genshaft said. "Now is the time when our
faith and the support of those closest to us can sustain us, and
should in tribute to their spirit of friendship and brotherhood."

Authorities said they are investigating whether drugs or alcohol
played a role in the crash.

The highway was closed for several hours following the crash and
re-opened around 7 a.m.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/09...ong-way-tampa-
crash/

Old February 10th 14, 08:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,fl.politics,misc.immigration.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.obama
Alan Baker

On 2014-02-10 00:08:39 +0000, Robert H. Kraft said:

> When the other driver survives and his name is omitted, you know
> he's a drunk Mexican or black. We can't afford to offend the
> minorities with a racist president in office by pointing this
> out.

Or it could just be:

Old February 10th 14, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
harry k

On Sunday, February 9, 2014 11:42:22 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2014-02-10 00:08:39 +0000, Robert H. Kraft said:
>

> > When the other driver survives and his name is omitted, you know

> > he's a drunk Mexican or black. We can't afford to offend the

> > minorities with a racist president in office by pointing this

> > out.

> Or it could just be:
>

> "FHP officials were struggling to identify the male victim late Sunday
>
> because of extensive injuries from the fire."

Late news last night said that one died also. I may have misheard that as I was doing something else at the time.

Harry K