how do i join/view the group using windows live mail

Old May 27th 09, 11:37 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default how do i join/view the group using windows live mail

hi guys. not sure if theres a place to put these types of questions,
but i want to join this group using the newsgroup accounts in windows
live mail? what are the settings and ports etc? do i need a login etc?
If you guys need to create me an account, the email address i would
like it to be associated with is:
Old May 27th 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Lol[_3_]

> wrote in message
> hi guys. not sure if theres a place to put these types of questions,
> but i want to join this group using the newsgroup accounts in windows
> live mail? what are the settings and ports etc? do i need a login etc?
> If you guys need to create me an account, the email address i would
> like it to be associated with is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USENET
read the "Newsreader Client" section, as that is what you need to access
USENET.
Google groups seems to be gaining popularity...

Lol