There you go again craig scheiner, the jealous, really jealous little faggot coward ............,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........

Old July 5th 09, 07:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers,alt.fucknozzles
Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel

Default There you go again craig scheiner, the jealous, really jealous little faggot coward ............,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........

There you go again craig scheiner, the jealous, really jealous little
coward from 534 San Pedro Cove, San Rafael, CA 94901 415-453-4357, who's
only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this fagot
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt
to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish.
Like a little rat dog Mexican Chiwawa barking it's rabid head off, me too,
me too.
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our country
honorably for that.
You know? YOU give me a feeling of extreme ecstasy/happiness, knowing
you're a pervert, and I'm a Christian family man, and that you know if I
would see you face to face I'd squash you like an ant and the world would be
better off! Come see me coward: http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Forwarded:
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 22:27:40 -0700
From: Craig Scheiner >
Subject: Fun drive: Cooyon Billie Out On Patrol - Le Cooyon -
NetKKKop.jpg
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos
m>

"Craig Scheiner" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 19:11:49 -0700, Square Wheels wrote
> (in article >):
>

> Good job on that picture. They say you can tell a man from the car he

drives.

Old July 6th 09, 03:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers,alt.fucknozzles
Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel

Default schizophrenic faggot 24Bit~® jared: coward [email protected] ........,,,,,,,,,,,,...........,,,,

There you go again 24scumbag jared,
You know? YOU give me a feeling of extreme ecstasy/happiness, knowing
you're a pervert, and I'm a Christian family man, and that you know, that if
I would see you face to face, I'd squash you like an ant and the world
would be better off! Come see me coward:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
and I'll fix your problem!!!!!!
the little Psychopath, that should be in an insane asylum by it's jealousy,
REALLY JEALOUS, over
the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle: http://billhughes.com/vehicles.htm
ranting over my documents, possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern
California surfer body, Christian family and name: http://billhughes.com/.
What a jealous little draft dodging senile coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T
WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom Communications Corp
MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, which of course, I killed, now
it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany, Indiana asylum. Now's it's
back in 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre, Florida today the a**hole
is using : http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg IP:
66.98.244.52 And it looks like I've killed that one again, for a new one at:
12.202.244.208 / 66.98.244.52 and now 12.202.246.133
[ev1s-66-98-244-52.ev1servers.net] yet another new one of: 12.202.245.37 and
now: 12.202.251.204. .
The faggot doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served my country for
that. My service is well documented at:
http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY.htm
it is you that has the dishonorable discharge, you're a coward. Thanks
24wimp for the reply, so as I may forward it to your faggot groups. I
repeat: You have never been in the service as you allude to, much less
Vietnam!
What a lying coward!!!!!!!
Whose only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its
goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise?
Like when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chihuahua with its senseless barking it's
rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address,
or even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless! When are
you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a man??????????
Posted pornography at:
as a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Memorial Day:
http://billhughes.com/memorial.htm I
realize these attacks are stemming from my love of God and Country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave it, so get
the f*ck out!
People that follow astrology; know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn. Is this what your Psychologist wrote
about you? They don't fit any Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020, maybe under the pretense of my CCW permit, they're waiting for
you. AS YOU NEED HELP!
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
24.80.201.123 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 64.59.135.176 and/or 24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email or

Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
You're not fooling anyone, faggot! You need to get back in the hospital
before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Oh, and thanks for keeping my fight against troll/faggots like you at
the top of your groups! :-)
The only reason you write me is to try to put down my friends and my
Lord Jesus Christ. Well try as you may you're not strong enough for that,
coward.
I happen to know you've been locked in a rubber room, laced in a
straight jacket. Time for lights out at your insane asylum again.
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
laugh!!!!!!
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
24wimp, do you really think the news members won't catch on and
recognize your babbling on mchsi, Road Runner, news.alt.net, Newsguy, and
other remailers, as you, the coward fag using fake names, as queer as you?
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
any responsible man, man enough as me, to list my name and address here and
at:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm Come on out here little faggot and
I'll treat you like a King!
Hehehe, keep'em coming. :-) Maybe, a little more language, and your
pornography in an original post, coward
I should snip your incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile babbling, so
as not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
24wimp, I'm still waiting for your real name and address like any man
would list. But then you're a coward. We notice you like signing a name
similar to mine, do you feel more like a man, do you get your jollies off???
God, I love making a fool out of you, in front of your groups!!!!! I
wonder what the next award I get from Giganews will look like for making a
fool out of you over, and over again:
http://www.billhughes.com/temp/giganews.jpg Except I made a fool of you
again. Yes it is redundant! but the stupid fits you!
Replies to your jealous 24wimp posts even copy and paste of your
individualized weaknesses to the rebuttal, DO NOT constitute spam.
Well, point my errors out to me, I'd like to be able to write like you
girlies, incognito.
Writes it's spew just under my address, as though it was trying to hide
the fact it's, 24wimp's incoherent, uncontrolled jealous senile run on
babbling, I should snip so as not to embarrass it again! NOT! :-)
Cross posts to: alt.usenet.kooks, and alt.f*cknozzles proves your lack
of character.
Here you prove you really are that stupid in the forgeries you've done
changing a word or two to each of the what you say are quotes below???????
USE THEIR LINKS, Of course, everyone would know you forged them. What a
f*ckin' coward liar!!!!!!!!
Likes to think of itself as a, "Doc", but never graduated high school!
Every time you write, you show your ignorance!! Time for another ten
laughs about you, schizophrenic 24bit at: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures as you make a fool of yourself again, by a
factor of ten. So they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
I bet you're dreaming of sucking my penis, that's the only reason a
faggot like you keeps following me around.
Today, 24bit/terryWimp wrote "nothing" under it's faggot buddy's threads
34 times, and of course wants them posted to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures anyway.
You bet! And it'll take more than a faggot like you to shake my belief
in the moral majority to squash kooks like you.
Terry, or whatever's faggots name you chosen today, you fail the
prerequisite, a responsible name. Actually Terry may be your name as all of
my life' acquaintances with that name are queer.
Your schizophrenic posts give me ammunition for my troll killer award
presented by Giganews http://www.billhughes.com/temp/giganews.jpg for the
fifteen thousand of you faggot's posts forwarded to
alt.binaries.pictures.autos http://www.billhughes.com/temp/Superman.jpg
HIV is rotting your brain, as easily seen in this incoherent
babbling!!!!!
All of the above applies to this faggot, again.
See how these faggots think alike? Real scumbags!!!!! Bring it on
little faggot coward, people like are just blowhards, and don't have enough
nerve to even use their names and addresses to take responsibility for their
actions, COWARD!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE LAUGH WITH THESE THREATS! <ROTFLMAO>
Continues to lie in the forgery below, that is easily proven by the
corrected link: Which of
course everyone knows as a person like you with an IQ of 59 wouldn't be
allowed in the service.
For the computers like yours and that other faggot that are not as
strong as my Intel P4 and win98se use Google for the correct number I wrote
before this faggot coward forged it to each of it's lying posts:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...b fe502279bc2
Lying faggot you should kill your useless body!!!!!!
OK lets stop playing games you little coward and give your address and
I'll end it within a week. Die you faggot!!!!! Do it!!!
I'm going to take you out so fast, I can hardly wait one of your
"friends" to turn me on!!!! A combination interlaced Full Nelson High School
pleaded with me not to use: http://www.billhughes.com/temp/wrestling.jpg and
that hand to hand ARMY training I got: http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY/ that
you cowards didn't! <ROTFLMAO>
You faggot cowards think you can hide, but I paying money up the ying
yang to nail you a**holes. You're as good as terminated!!!!!
My web pages prove I love my family and Lord Jesus Christ. The way you
use God proves you don't believe!!!!!! Being a faggot you have no family, no
Father's Day!!!! You're a heathen and will die along then burn in Hell!!!
Add forgery to you traits, which is a criminal offence. As you add my
signature to what you write.
Here's that other faggot that everyone knows a coward. Give me your
address and I promise everyone reading this, you will never publish to this
news group again!!!! Of course everyone here knows you're a faggot coward
traitor that's been hiding in Florida, so I won't get that from, but maybe
with my investigators, or maybe one of your so-called "friends". YOU ARE A
FAGGOT COWARD TRAITOR and should kill yourself, NOW!!!!!!
Yes, but as I have proven over and over again you are worthless, not even
having the self-respect to use your God given name, therefore; not worth a
reply.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

From: >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Subject: The illiterate Cooyon has nothing to say!
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 17:18:30 GMT

From: >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 17:18:30 GMT

> [...]

its
> >goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's

surprise?
> >Like when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
> >elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
> >remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
> >little rat dog, like a Mexican Chihuahua with its senseless barking it's
> >rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name,

address,
> >or even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless! When are
> >you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a man??????????
> > Posted pornography at:

> >as a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
> > But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , ,
> [...]

> > See how these faggots think alike? Real scumbags!!!!! Bring it on
> >little faggot coward, people like are just blowhards, and don't have

enough
> >nerve to even use their names and addresses to take responsibility for

their
> >actions, COWARD!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE LAUGH WITH THESE THREATS! <ROTFLMAO>
> > Continues to lie in the forgery below, that is easily proven by the
> >corrected link: Which

of
> >course everyone knows as a person like you with an IQ of 59 wouldn't be
> >allowed in the service.
> > For the computers like yours and that other faggot that are not as
> >strong as my Intel P4 and win98se use Google for the correct number I

wrote
> >before this faggot coward forged it to each of it's lying posts:

hread/781fb73b0ec82fe1/be1cbfe502279bc2?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=IQ+of+a+110#be1cb fe5
02279bc2
> >Lying faggot you should kill your useless body!!!!!!
> > OK lets stop playing games you little coward and give your address

and
> >I'll end it within a week. Die you faggot!!!!! Do it!!!
> > I'm going to take you out so fast, I can hardly wait one of your
> >"friends" to turn me on!!!! A combination interlaced Full Nelson High

School
> >pleaded with me not to use: http://www.billhughes.com/temp/wrestling.jpg

and
> >that hand to hand ARMY training I got: http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY/

that
> >you cowards didn't! <ROTFLMAO>
> > You faggot cowards think you can hide, but I paying money up the ying
> >yang to nail you a**holes. You're as good as terminated!!!!!
> > My web pages prove I love my family and Lord Jesus Christ. The way

you
> >use God proves you don't believe!!!!!! Being a faggot you have no family,

no
> >Father's Day!!!! You're a heathen and will die along then burn in Hell!!!
> > Add forgery to you traits, which is a criminal offence. As you add my
> >signature to what you write.
> > Here's that other faggot that everyone knows a coward. Give me your
> >address and I promise everyone reading this, you will never publish to

this
> >news group again!!!! Of course everyone here knows you're a faggot coward
> >traitor that's been hiding in Florida, so I won't get that from, but

maybe
> >with my investigators, or maybe one of your so-called "friends". YOU ARE

> >FAGGOT COWARD TRAITOR and should kill yourself, NOW!!!!!!
> >Yes, but as I have proven over and over again you are worthless, not even
> >having the self-respect to use your God given name, therefore; not worth

> >reply.
> > God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> >
> > http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm
> >
> >schizophrenic faggot 24Bit~® jared: coward
> >Forwarded:
, , ,
> ,

>s03-b33.iad!num01.iad!npeer01.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.

>om!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.gigan ews.

> >om!wns13feed!worldnet.att.net!attbi_s21.POSTED!53 ab2750!not-for-mail
> >From: >
> >Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos
> >Subject: I smell fish again

GMT)