Is my car screwed?

Old March 17th 05, 07:36 PM
Dee

Did you see the part about not having any money until the next payday? No
car within a three-county radius has been maintained more conscienciously
than this one. That hose is only a year or two old; it should have been
fine.
I think the real lesson here is, don't let other people use your car. They
can't possibly give a damn about it to the extent that you do.

> Just another reason why it pays to maintain your car properly and fix

things

Old March 17th 05, 09:03 PM
Pars

Typically,
The male cares for the car as much as he does the woman....
(but don't let my wife hear me saying that)

Pars

Old March 17th 05, 09:58 PM

Dee wrote:
> Did you see the part about not having any money until the next

payday? No
> car within a three-county radius has been maintained more

conscienciously
> than this one. That hose is only a year or two old; it should have

been
> fine.
> I think the real lesson here is, don't let other people use your car.

They
> can't possibly give a damn about it to the extent that you do.
>

> > Just another reason why it pays to maintain your car properly and

fix
> things
> > as they need repair.

Pay no attention. The Honda newsgroup is more than a little less
hospitable than other car groups, at times. You want a cheerful group
that knows its stuff, buy a Maxima and hang out there!!

Old March 17th 05, 11:50 PM
SoCalMike

Pars wrote:
> Typically,
> The male cares for the car as much as he does the woman....
> (but don't let my wife hear me saying that)

heh... the g/f can leave. im keepin my 98 cx hatch!
Old March 18th 05, 12:39 AM
Randolph

SoCalMike wrote:

> Pars wrote:
> > Typically,
> > The male cares for the car as much as he does the woman....
> > (but don't let my wife hear me saying that)

> heh... the g/f can leave. im keepin my 98 cx hatch!

I guess your g/f doesn't hang out in this new group...

As for me, the ex-wife is out, the '94 hatch stayed.

A very modest collection of Honda tech info can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/ng_randolph
Old March 18th 05, 02:17 AM
Dee

Oh that's cool. I'm just a bit anal about my car and kinda defensive right
now. I'll be ok.... eventually. :-)

Old March 18th 05, 02:18 AM
slim

halo2 guy wrote:

> Just another reason why it pays to maintain your car properly and fix things
> as they need repair.

AMEN.

--

"This notion that the United States is getting ready
to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. Having said that,

http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/fil...yan_Medium.mov

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.co...ickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim
Old March 18th 05, 02:20 AM
slim

Dee wrote:

> Oh that's cool. I'm just a bit anal about my car and kinda defensive right
> now. I'll be ok.... eventually. :-)

After a few margaritas or after the PMS subsides???? ;-) LOL!!!!

Old March 18th 05, 02:52 AM
Dee

<< After a few margaritas or after the PMS subsides???? ;-) LOL!!!! >>

Post-MS, actually, but yeah... I think you're on to something. ;-)

Old March 18th 05, 03:05 AM
mt

Don't apologize. I had the exact same thought when I read that smug,
less-than-helpful comment.

MT