Negro migrant who killed White woman to go free.

Old May 8th 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,rec.motorcycles

Default Negro migrant who killed White woman to go free.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/92348299.html

At one time, up until 1964, low-life third-world migrants
were not admitted to the USA! Such specimens now
infest major cities.

cole

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News
Old May 10th 10, 05:36 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,rec.motorcycles
Studemania

On May 8, 6:36*am, wrote:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/92348299.html

> At one time, up until 1964, low-life third-world migrants
> were not admitted to the USA! Such specimens now
> infest major cities.
>
> cole
>
> http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Seems like it's settled. I hope that the family doesn't add more grief
to the life by paying off some lawyer in a vain attempt of wextending
their sadness and enriching some gredy lawyer.
Old May 10th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,rec.motorcycles
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On May 8, 7:36*am, wrote:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/92348299.html

> At one time, up until 1964, low-life third-world migrants
> were not admitted to the USA! Such specimens now
> infest major cities.

We used to have govt officials that cared a little bit about america.
Now all the congresscrooks and judges take bribes from business in
exchange for supporting immigration. They're wrecking america and they
know it but they don't care as long as they get rich.
Old May 15th 10, 03:46 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,rec.motorcycles
Robert[_1_]

On Mon, 10 May 2010 08:57:17 -0700, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
wrote:

> On May 8, 7:36*am, wrote:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/92348299.html

>> At one time, up until 1964, low-life third-world migrants
>> were not admitted to the USA! Such specimens now
>> infest major cities.
>>

> We used to have govt officials that cared a little bit about america.
> Now all the congresscrooks and judges take bribes from business in
> exchange for supporting immigration. They're wrecking america and they
> know it but they don't care as long as they get rich.

No, the problem is it hasn't touched them yet. Once one of their love
ones is taken away by these immigrants they will sing a different tune.

--

Regards
Robert
Old May 15th 10, 03:52 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,alt.law-enforcement,rec.motorcycles
S'mee

On May 14, 8:46*pm, Robert > wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2010 08:57:17 -0700, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
>
> > On May 8, 7:36*am, wrote:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/92348299.html

> >> At one time, up until 1964, low-life third-world migrants
> >> were not admitted to the USA! Such specimens now
> >> infest major cities.

> > We used to have govt officials that cared a little bit about america.
> > Now all the congresscrooks and judges take bribes from business in
> > exchange for supporting immigration. They're wrecking america and they
> > know it but they don't care as long as they get rich.

> No, the problem is it hasn't touched them yet. *Once one of their love
> ones is taken away by these immigrants they will sing a different tune.
>
> --
>
> Regards
> Robert

man you haters are a pathetic bunch...racist also. Wouldn't surpise me
if all y'all either are KKK members or read your copy of Mein Kampf
underneth a portrait of Herr schecklegruber (a half jew ironicly).
What a sad pathetic bunch of ignorant losers each and EVERY ONE of you
unamerican americans.

I suggest you go back to watching your **** racing from nascrap then
load up in your trucks knock back a case of PBW and go **** off a cop
who will shoot you in the back because he couldn't see your hands...I
honestly believe from reading **** like yours and the OP that I wasted
20 years of my life defending america from all threats, foreign and
domestic. You *******s have ruined the country and I haven't enough
ammo to kill you ****ers off.