Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year

Old October 26th 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.energy.automobile
Tegger

Default Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" > wrote in
:

> In message , Tegger sprach
> forth the following:
>
>> Would I vote for Ron Paul? No. He's a statist conservative, not a
>> Jeffersonian liberal. And he is most certainly no "libertarian", even
>> as he lays claim to that label.
>>
>> Ron Paul wants government control of *this* type, but not *that*
>> type. He seems to think this makes him obviously different from your
>> general type of statist who wants government control of *that* type
>> but not *this* type. Ron, get a clue.

> I'm sure you're ready to back that claim up with documented citations,
> right?

You have Google, right? Dig it up yourself. Or are you just trying to pick
a fight?

--
Tegger

Old October 26th 07, 02:18 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.energy.automobile
Tegger

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" > wrote in
:

> In message , Tegger sprach
> forth the following:
>
>> Just look at Pelosi's current insane attack against an
>> empire that died 85 years ago.

> Yeah, how dare the United States meddle in the internal affairs of
> other nations...

Yes. How can the United States meddle in the affairs of the Ottoman Empire?

Please tell me how they can do this in 2007, when the Ottoman Empire
imploded and shattered in 1915?

--
Tegger

Old October 26th 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.energy.automobile
Tegger

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" > wrote in
:

> In message , Tegger sprach
> forth the following:
>
>> "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> In message , Tegger sprach
>>> forth the following:

>>> I'm sure you're ready to back that claim up with documented
>>> citations, right?

>> You have Google, right? Dig it up yourself. Or are you just trying
>> to pick a fight?

> You made a claim. A false claim. I called you on it. Put up or shut
> up.
>
> Ron Paul is in no way, shape or form a "statist"; neither does he want
> "government control of this type or that type".

What does Ron Paul want to do about illegal Mexican immigration?

--
Tegger

Old October 26th 07, 03:31 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.energy.automobile
Tegger

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" > wrote in
:

> In message , Tegger sprach
> forth the following:

>> What does Ron Paul want to do about illegal Mexican immigration?

> Look at his website:
>
> http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/bo...igration-refor
> m/
>
> The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without
> secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight
> terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my
> six point plan:

Before you go off half-cocked, Google Teddy Kennedy's Immigration Act of
1965.

Wonder why you now have a problem with those little brown people? Blame the
the drunken Democrat from Massachusetts.

--
Tegger

Old October 26th 07, 05:41 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tony Harding

Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

> Doctor Geller wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:17:00 GMT, Grumpy AuContraire
>> > wrote:

> snip
>
>>> Thank you for a most intelligent post.
>>>
>>> Moron!
>>>
>>> JT

>> You signed your post twice: once as Moron and then as JT.
>> A moron is someone like you who just vomited that human contributions
>> might be a factor. The fact that I mocked your pathetic denial based
>> diseased mental processes so well really stung you into self-defense
>> mode.
>>
>> Oh.
>>
>> You're Welcome.
>>
>> The Doctor

> Spin it anyway you want.
>
> Your sheeple attitude (and knowledge) reveal you for what you are... Not
> credible.

So says the rightwingnut who still claims preemptive wars and tax cuts
for the rich are the best policies for the US. Tells me all I need to know.
Old October 26th 07, 05:43 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tony Harding

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute wrote:
> In message ps.com, EdV
> sprach forth the following:
>
>> I'm not a hybrid owner. To
>> be honest I'm guilty too, do I want a keep my money and buy a less
>> expensive non hybrid car or do I my part to reduce carbon emission and
>> buy a hybrid. I kept my money.

> Typical do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do lieberal.

Please take your rightwingnut cant to alt.impeach.clinton or some other
political NG so we can discuss Hondas here.
Old October 26th 07, 05:44 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tony Harding

Doctor Geller wrote:
> On 25 Oct 2007 06:03:52 GMT, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
> > wrote:
>
>> In message ps.com, EdV
>> sprach forth the following:
>>
>>> I'm not a hybrid owner. To
>>> be honest I'm guilty too, do I want a keep my money and buy a less
>>> expensive non hybrid car or do I my part to reduce carbon emission and
>>> buy a hybrid. I kept my money.

>> Typical do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do lieberal.

> Is that similar to a RIPiglican urging others to go die in a war while
> they stay at home? Is it like that? Say, do you know Jeff Gannon?
> He was that White House paid "reporter" who asked Bush soft ball
> questions by day, and ****ed him in the ass at night by staying at the
> White House. At least Clinton liked girls. This explains why Bush is
> so "unusual"... he is a hostile homosexual....like all Republicans
> getting busted in gay sex stings today. Family values and Jesus.
> Sure don't hear Republicans singing that song. Bush can't even scare
> anyone anymore even with talk of World War 3. Stupid liar RIPigs.
>
> Thanks for playing, Republican whore boi

Well put, doc! :-)
Old October 26th 07, 05:45 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tony Harding

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute wrote:
> In message , Doctor Geller
> sprach forth the following:
>
>> On 25 Oct 2007 06:03:52 GMT, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> In message ps.com, EdV
>>> sprach forth the following:

>>> Typical do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do lieberal.

>> Is that similar to a RIPiglican urging others to go die in a war while
>> they stay at home?

> I'm supporting Ron Paul, cocksucker. So you'll have to wave your broad
> brush of ignorance somewhere else.
>
> plonk

plonk, huh, we'll see about that.
Old October 26th 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tony Harding

Michelle Steiner wrote:

>>> Is that similar to a RIPiglican urging others to go die in a war
>>> while they stay at home?

>> I'm supporting Ron Paul, cocksucker. So you'll have to wave your
>> broad brush of ignorance somewhere else.

> Do you mean Ron Paul, the right-wing Republican who pretends to be a
> libertarian? Is that the Ron Paul you support?
>
> Good. After he loses the GOP nomination; I hope that he runs as an
> independent or a third-party candidate to siphon the whacko votes from
> the GOP, to make it easier to get this country back on the right track
> and try repair all the damage that Buschco has done.
>
> If you hate America, vote Republican.

Another well put post!
Old October 26th 07, 06:01 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tony Harding

dbu. wrote:
> In article >,
> "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" > wrote:
>
>> In message , dbu.
>> sprach forth the following:
>>
>>> Paul won't run as an independent. If he were to run he would get few
>>> votes nor would he be a threat to the Republican nominee.

>> Your first statement is correct. Both theses of your second statement are
>> wrong. There are already whispers at the RNC about a deal to give RP the
>> VP slot and half the platform if he'll quit now.
>>
>>> Pulling out of Iraq at this point surely is not a move onto the right
>>> track.

>> Especially when the estimate for the war has just come in at "only"
>> $2,400,000,000,000.00. Why not go for eight trillion? Sixteen? It's only
>> your money. What a ****ing idiot.

> You like using those four letter words with sexual connotations don't
> ya. BTW how old are you? It might help me better understand your
> position.
>
> If we got out now it would be another Cambodia. The middle east would
> be in flames controlled by Iran.

The Bushies smashed Humpty Dumpty when they invaded Iraq and toppled
Saddam. Iraq is in the midst of a sectarian bloodbath which is the US'
fault and the presence of US troops only inflames all sides even more.
Our presence does our national interests no good and the troops have
already figured out they're in the middle of a meat grinder like Vietnam
for no purpose. All those lives wasted, all that money down the crapper,
Bush & his butt buddies getting filthier rich, very sad.

> A much wider war would break out
> involving more countries. The situation would be much worse than it is
> now.

I think you forgot "if we don't fight them there we'll have to fight
them here". More rightwingnut crappola.

"George W Bush - worst president ever" get used to seeing it.

PS: I'm still waiting for the US former Viceroy in Iraq, Paul Bremer, to
explain where the $9 billion in cash (palletized $100 bills) ended up
during his short but ruinous tenure. This is real money folks, not just
some fancy Enron bookkeeping entries. $9 billion buys a lot of cops on
the streets, health care, rebuilt infrastructure, etc., that the US
desperately needs far more than this war so Dubya feels like a man.

"George W Bush - worst president ever"