Nine killed in bus crash in oregon - Media buries story

Old January 2nd 13, 04:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
harry k

Default Nine killed in bus crash in oregon - Media buries story

On Jan 1, 7:34*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> On Dec 31 2012, 11:04*am, Harry K > wrote:
>

> > It was on going down the western side of the pass on slick/icy roads
> > and lost it. *I've raveled that pass and it the downgrade is steep and
> > long (as in miles long with no letup). Per the idiot that
> > automatically means reckless driving.

> Ok - it's a dangerous stretch. That means you SLOW DOWN!!! *But either
> the bus driver was going too fast or some other driver was
> *and lost control and forced the bus to swerve. *This was no
> accident. *Somebody screwed up. 99.99% of highway
> crashes are due to human recklessness. *THINK

Why don't you take your own advice? Of course "thinking" is an
activity that is totally foriegn toyou.

Harry K
Old January 2nd 13, 06:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Scout

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in
message
> On Dec 31 2012, 11:04 am, Harry K > wrote:
>>

>> It was on going down the western side of the pass on slick/icy roads
>> and lost it. I've raveled that pass and it the downgrade is steep and
>> long (as in miles long with no letup). Per the idiot that
>> automatically means reckless driving.
>>

> Ok - it's a dangerous stretch. That means you SLOW DOWN!!! But either
> the bus driver was going too fast or some other driver was
> and lost control and forced the bus to swerve. This was no
> accident. Somebody screwed up. 99.99% of highway
> crashes are due to human recklessness. THINK

Please cite your source for that number.

Old January 2nd 13, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

On Jan 1, 11:48*pm, "Scout"
> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in

> > Ok - it's a dangerous stretch. That means you SLOW DOWN!!! *But either
> > the bus driver was going too fast or some other driver was
> > and lost control and forced the bus to swerve. *This was no
> > accident. *Somebody screwed up. 99.99% of highway
> > crashes are due to human recklessness. *THINK

> Please cite your source for that number.

Give me an example of a genuine "accident" on the highways. OK -
maybe if a deer runs in path of your car and you swerve
and crash, that is an accident. But things like that are rare. Almost
always crashes are due to human error. THINK
Old January 2nd 13, 04:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Dec 31 2012, 9:46*am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:

> And if it was "buried", how the heck did you find out?

Hey stupid. Are you telling me this got as much coverage as sandy
hook? Not 1/1000 as much. Get your butt outta your head.
Old January 2nd 13, 04:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
AmyLeVere

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" wrote in message

On Jan 1, 11:48 pm, "Scout"
> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in

> > Ok - it's a dangerous stretch. That means you SLOW DOWN!!! But either
> > the bus driver was going too fast or some other driver was
> > and lost control and forced the bus to swerve. This was no
> > accident. Somebody screwed up. 99.99% of highway
> > crashes are due to human recklessness. THINK

> Please cite your source for that number.

Give me an example of a genuine "accident" on the highways. OK -
maybe if a deer runs in path of your car and you swerve
and crash, that is an accident. But things like that are rare. Almost
always crashes are due to human error. THINK

>^^^^

Judy? You're drunk again...or still. I believe it's the latter.
When asked for a cite that shows your "99%" figure, you start to drink more,
instead of answering the question.
The correct answer is 100% because;
Deer's run across the the road? Well, Humans should build Deer/Critter proof
fences on every road in the world.
Tires blow out? Well, Humans built an inferior tire, or a human left/allowed
litter or something on the road that would puncture a tire.
Other automotive mechanical failure? Well, only Humans make cars and the
parts.
Storms? Well again, Only Humans drive in adverse conditions.
Drunk drivers, like you? Well, you're kinda a human, so it's a human factor
yet again... kinda.
Health issues like a heart attack? Humans should be regularly checked.

So you see, no matter what the cause, NOTHING can cause and "accident". It's
ALWAYS somebody's fault!

I blame you, you drunken slut.

Old January 2nd 13, 05:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
AmyLeVere

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" wrote in message

On Dec 31 2012, 9:46 am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:

> And if it was "buried", how the heck did you find out?

Hey stupid. Are you telling me this got as much coverage as sandy
hook? Not 1/1000 as much. Get your butt outta your head.

>^^^

Judy, you drunken slut.
It was "covered" on all international networks, and on the web, just as
was/is Sandy.
As like Sandy, it is still under investigation.
So you LIED when you said it "buried", you drunken retard.
And to enlighten your Vodka fueled fury, incidents like at Sandy Hook
ALWAYS take more "notice" with your "dancing in the blood thirsty" types,
because a gun and kids were involved.

Besides, the Canadian owned Tour Bus was filled with Asians, gambling in Las
Vegas!
They rolled the dice, and lost!

100% HUMAN ERROR!, Not 99.99% like you puked out earlier!
EVERYTHING that happens on Earth, is Human Error, according to you, and your
drunken mind.

Old January 2nd 13, 06:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Jan 2, 10:14*am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" *wrote in ...
>
> On Dec 31 2012, 9:46 am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:

> Judy, you drunken slut.
> It was "covered" on all international networks, and on the web, just as
> was/is Sandy.
> As like Sandy, it is still under investigation.
> So you LIED when you said it "buried", you drunken retard.
> And to enlighten your Vodka fueled fury, *incidents like at Sandy Hook
> ALWAYS take more "notice" with your *"dancing in the blood thirsty" types,
> because *a gun and kids were involved.
>
> Besides, the Canadian owned Tour Bus was filled with Asians, gambling in Las
> Vegas!
> They rolled the dice, and lost!
>
> 100% HUMAN ERROR!, Not 99.99% like you puked out earlier!
> EVERYTHING that happens on Earth, is Human Error, according to you, and your
> drunken mind.

No one talks that way to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 2nd 13, 06:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ron

On Jan 1, 9:38*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"

You wrote:

" You telling me this story has gotten the same coverage as sandy
hook?? *Not 1/1000 as much. *THINK"

WTF are you talking about? The original post which you wrote referred
to your claimed "burial" of an Oregon bus accident. It was in no way
ignored by major media and I showed it to you and wiped your stupid
face in it.

Respond to my 4 references from the MSM about the bus accident. When
you do that, we'll talk about something else, you Twerp.

Old January 2nd 13, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
AmyLeVere

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" wrote in message

On Jan 2, 10:14 am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" wrote in
>
> On Dec 31 2012, 9:46 am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:

> Judy, you drunken slut.
> It was "covered" on all international networks, and on the web, just as
> was/is Sandy.
> As like Sandy, it is still under investigation.
> So you LIED when you said it "buried", you drunken retard.
> And to enlighten your Vodka fueled fury, incidents like at Sandy Hook
> ALWAYS take more "notice" with your "dancing in the blood thirsty" types,
> because a gun and kids were involved.
>
> Besides, the Canadian owned Tour Bus was filled with Asians, gambling in
> Las
> Vegas!
> They rolled the dice, and lost!
>
> 100% HUMAN ERROR!, Not 99.99% like you puked out earlier!
> EVERYTHING that happens on Earth, is Human Error, according to you, and
> your
> drunken mind.

No one talks that way to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>^^^

I just did, you drunken slut.
And there is NOTHING you can do about it!
Wash yer private parts..It STINKS!

Old January 2nd 13, 06:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
AmyLeVere

You wrote:

" You telling me this story has gotten the same coverage as sandy
hook?? Not 1/1000 as much. THINK"

WTF are you talking about? The original post which you wrote referred
to your claimed "burial" of an Oregon bus accident. It was in no way
ignored by major media and I showed it to you and wiped your stupid
face in it.

Respond to my 4 references from the MSM about the bus accident. When
you do that, we'll talk about something else, you Twerp.

>^^^

Never mind her much. Judy's drunk again.