I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

Old January 1st 13, 01:01 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Scout

Default I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in
message
> On Dec 30, 8:56 pm, "Mr.B1ack" > wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 22:34:40 -0800, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are
>> Murderers
>>

>> > The constitution says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms
>> > SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED." So how can any restrictions be placed on who
>> > can have a gun?

>> Easy ... they invented a new category - "WMD"s - which
>> is distinct from 'arms'. There is no explicit constitutional
>> right to WMDs. If, by law, even the crappiest little semi-auto
>> .22 is reclassified as a WMD then ... well .....
>>
>> The sort of semantic perversion only lawyers could dream
>> up ? Abso****inlutely.
>>

> Lawyers didn't dream that up. Words are inherently ambiguous and
> everything is open to "interpretation". The vague word
> "arms" esp so.

Please indicate for me exactly what is vague about the meaning of arms.

Old January 1st 13, 01:03 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Scout

"Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote in message
> On Dec 29, 8:56 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> > wrote:
>
> > Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult
> > citizens to have guns. That's what the constitution
> > says - "shall not be infringed".

> Since every employer is employing undocumented folks, we need to allow
> them.

So you lie when you claim to be against illegal immigration and illegal
immigrants?

Old January 1st 13, 02:02 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Nerraw

On Dec 29, 8:56*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> Everybody in the country (except me of course) speeds and drives drunk
> and runs red lights. *Three super-violent crimes that kill thousands
> of americans every year.
>
> Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult citizens to
> have guns. *That's what the constitution says - "shall not be
> infringed".

Everybody is a criminal?
Old January 1st 13, 02:09 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
FirstPost

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 20:01:32 -0500, "Scout"
> wrote:

>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in
>message
>> On Dec 30, 8:56 pm, "Mr.B1ack" > wrote:
>>> On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 22:34:40 -0800, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are
>>> Murderers

>>> Easy ... they invented a new category - "WMD"s - which
>>> is distinct from 'arms'. There is no explicit constitutional
>>> right to WMDs. If, by law, even the crappiest little semi-auto
>>> .22 is reclassified as a WMD then ... well .....
>>>
>>> The sort of semantic perversion only lawyers could dream
>>> up ? Abso****inlutely.
>>>

>> Lawyers didn't dream that up. Words are inherently ambiguous and
>> everything is open to "interpretation". The vague word
>> "arms" esp so.

>Please indicate for me exactly what is vague about the meaning of arms.

Consider the respondant that you are addressing has for several years
been foaming at the mouth rabid over traffic violators. Even goiung
as far as to demand the death penalty for DUI convictions.
UNTIL you bring up Teddy Kennedy then all the sudden the hypocritical
nutcase tries to claim that they think he may have been framed for
Mary Jo's drowning by the drunkard.

Therefore it should be no surprise that they do the same little dance
regarding this discussion.

Old January 1st 13, 02:17 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
FirstPost

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 20:03:12 -0500, "Scout"
> wrote:

>"Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote in message
>> On Dec 29, 8:56 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> > Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult
>> > citizens to have guns. That's what the constitution
>> > says - "shall not be infringed".

>> Since every employer is employing undocumented folks, we need to allow
>> them.

>So you lie when you claim to be against illegal immigration and illegal
>immigrants?

When has the piece of **** ever claimed they were against illegal
immigration? Hell, for the longest they have been posting how he and
his illegal immigrant compatriots are going to "take America back from
the gringos". ala Aztlan or Reconquista:
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002365.html

Most likely if you've read one of Ramon's posts where he claims to be
against illegals then he was either being sarcastic or just flat out
lying about it.
Old January 1st 13, 02:45 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

On Dec 31, 6:01*pm, "Scout"
> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in

> > Lawyers didn't dream that up. *Words are inherently ambiguous and
> > everything is open to "interpretation". *The vague word
> > "arms" esp so.

> Please indicate for me exactly what is vague about the meaning of arms.

HAHAHA. You can't be serious. You think the word arms has a clear
meaning.?? Rifle, pistol, shotgun, bow & arrow, knife,
RPG, bazooka, baseball bat, taser, sword, throwing star,??? What's
included?
Old January 1st 13, 02:46 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

On Dec 31, 8:44*am, "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E"
> wrote:
>
> Never fear. The Gimmeecrats are desperately searching for ways to stop
> the little people from owning/driving cars.

I'm not in favor of that. But i strongly favor increased penalties
for criminal drivers,.

Old January 1st 13, 03:11 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Scout

"FirstPost" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 20:03:12 -0500, "Scout"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote in message
>>> On Dec 29, 8:56 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"

>>> Since every employer is employing undocumented folks, we need to allow
>>> them.

>>So you lie when you claim to be against illegal immigration and illegal
>>immigrants?

> When has the piece of **** ever claimed they were against illegal
> immigration?

Oh, he posts that lie every now and again in an attempt to derail claims
that he supports such things.

Old January 1st 13, 03:14 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Scout

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in
message
> On Dec 31, 6:01 pm, "Scout"
> > wrote:
>> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in

>> > Lawyers didn't dream that up. Words are inherently ambiguous and
>> > everything is open to "interpretation". The vague word
>> > "arms" esp so.

>> Please indicate for me exactly what is vague about the meaning of arms.

> HAHAHA. You can't be serious. You think the word arms has a clear
> meaning.??

I'm asking you to support your claim it's meaning is vague. Do you think
trying to evade by responding with a question is going to satisfy my demand
that you back up your claim?

> Rifle, pistol, shotgun, bow & arrow, knife,
> RPG, bazooka, baseball bat, taser, sword, throwing star,??? What's
> included?

I didn't ask what is included, I asked you what was vague about the meaning
of arms.

You made the claim it was vague, so what's vague about it's meaning?

Old January 1st 13, 06:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

<< snip >>

Evading the issue is what Judy **** 4 Brains does best...