I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

Old December 31st 12, 03:42 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

Default I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

On Dec 29, 8:56*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> Everybody in the country (except me of course) speeds and drives drunk
> and runs red lights. *Three super-violent crimes that kill thousands
> of americans every year.
>
> Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult citizens to
> have guns. *That's what the constitution says - "shall not be
> infringed".

I'm sick of hearing about gungrabbing progressives.
Old December 31st 12, 03:44 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E

On Dec 30, 12:34*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 8:44*pm, "Mr.B1ack" > wrote:
>

> > * *And I know plenty of Americans I would rather were NOT
> > * *packin' heat because they're hotheads or assholes or
> > * *ain't quite right in the head. Ergo the abovementioned
> > * *"delayed and qualified non-infringement' approach seems
> > * *the better solution.

> We let them drive cars and that's even crazier. * And there is no
> constitutional right to drive a car BTW.
>
> The constitution says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms
> SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED." *So how can any restrictions be placed on who
> can have a gun?

Never fear. The Gimmeecrats are desperately searching for ways to stop
the little people from owning/driving cars.
Old December 31st 12, 04:02 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
AmyLeVere

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" wrote in message

On Dec 30, 12:34 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 8:44 pm, "Mr.B1ack" > wrote:
>

> > And I know plenty of Americans I would rather were NOT
> > packin' heat because they're hotheads or assholes or
> > ain't quite right in the head. Ergo the abovementioned
> > "delayed and qualified non-infringement' approach seems
> > the better solution.

> We let them drive cars and that's even crazier. And there is no
> constitutional right to drive a car BTW.
>
> The constitution says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms
> SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED." So how can any restrictions be placed on who
> can have a gun?

Never fear. The Gimmeecrats are desperately searching for ways to stop
the little people from owning/driving cars.

>^^^

Owning? I agree they should be able to.
But if they can't reach the pedals and see over the dash , then I believe
they wouldn't be able to. :/

Old December 31st 12, 04:07 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Dec 31, 10:02*am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:
> "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" *wrote in ...
>
> On Dec 30, 12:34 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>

> > wrote:
> > On Dec 29, 8:44 pm, "Mr.B1ack" > wrote:

> > > * *And I know plenty of Americans I would rather were NOT
> > > * *packin' heat because they're hotheads or assholes or
> > > * *ain't quite right in the head. Ergo the abovementioned
> > > * *"delayed and qualified non-infringement' approach seems
> > > * *the better solution.

> > We let them drive cars and that's even crazier. * And there is no
> > constitutional right to drive a car BTW.

> > The constitution says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms
> > SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED." *So how can any restrictions be placed on who
> > can have a gun?

> Never fear. The Gimmeecrats are desperately searching for ways to stop
> the little people from owning/driving cars.
>
> >^^^

> Owning? I agree they should be able to.
> But if they can't reach the pedals and see over the dash , then I believe
> they wouldn't be able to. *:/- Hide quoted text -

Tell that to a 4 foot tall, 35 year old Asian mamason.
Old December 31st 12, 04:13 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
AmyLeVere

"Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" wrote in message

On Dec 31, 10:02 am, "AmyLeVere" > wrote:
> "Robert Westergrom,1900 Harvey rd.,Wilmington,D.E" wrote in
>
> On Dec 30, 12:34 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>

> > wrote:
> > On Dec 29, 8:44 pm, "Mr.B1ack" > wrote:

> > > And I know plenty of Americans I would rather were NOT
> > > packin' heat because they're hotheads or assholes or
> > > ain't quite right in the head. Ergo the abovementioned
> > > "delayed and qualified non-infringement' approach seems
> > > the better solution.

> > We let them drive cars and that's even crazier. And there is no
> > constitutional right to drive a car BTW.

> > The constitution says "the right of the people to keep and bear arms
> > SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED." So how can any restrictions be placed on who
> > can have a gun?

> Never fear. The Gimmeecrats are desperately searching for ways to stop
> the little people from owning/driving cars.
>
> >^^^

> Owning? I agree they should be able to.
> But if they can't reach the pedals and see over the dash , then I believe
> they wouldn't be able to. :/- Hide quoted text -

Tell that to a 4 foot tall, 35 year old Asian mamason.

>^^^^

Sure. I'd tell it to anybody, regardless of race or sex that can't see over
the dash and hit the brakes at the same time.

Old December 31st 12, 04:42 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

On Dec 30, 10:00*pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote :
>

> > On Dec 29, 8:49*pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:
> >> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote
> >> inne

> > :

> >> * * Read the first four words of the Second Amendment
> >> and get back to us.

> > "A *well regulated militia". *So what's your point? *That phrase
> > obviously means all adult citizens.. THINK

> * * Actually the word "citizens" doesn't
> appear until the 14th Amendment. All of
> the first Ten Amendments reference "the
> People".

The first seven words of the constitution are "we the people of the
united states" so it's obvious "people" means citizens.
Old December 31st 12, 05:00 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Ramon F. Herrera[_2_]

On Dec 29, 8:56*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:

> Since everyone is a criminal we need to allow ALL adult
> citizens to have guns. *That's what the constitution
> says - "shall not be infringed".

Since every employer is employing undocumented folks, we need to allow
them.

That is what Capitalism (the economic doctrine chosen by the Founders)
says: "The government shall not interfere.

NB: I DO NOT support the above. It is just a didactic example to show
the ONE factor behind the anti-immigrants: Hatred and racism.
(Specially the OP).

-Ramon
Proud Member of the US Chamber of Commerce (regular and Hispanic)
So quit calling me commie, will ya'?
100% Supporter of the position on immigration being
lobbied and led by The US Chamber of Commerce

Old December 31st 12, 05:04 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Ramon F. Herrera[_2_]

On Dec 31, 11:00*am, "Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote:

> NB: I DO NOT support the above. It is just a didactic example
> to show the ONE factor behind the anti-immigrants:
> Hatred and racism.

What I DO support is the following:

When a law is consistently violated and ignored by millions (for every
undocumented employee there is at least one employer) it is the law
which is wrong and must be Comprehensively Reformed.

Old December 31st 12, 05:08 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Ramon F. Herrera[_2_]

On Dec 31, 10:42*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 10:00*pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net> wrote:

> > > :

> > > "A *well regulated militia". *So what's your point? *That phrase
> > > obviously means all adult citizens.. THINK

> > * * Actually the word "citizens" doesn't
> > appear until the 14th Amendment. All of
> > the first Ten Amendments reference "the
> > People".

> The first seven words of the constitution are
> "we the people of the united states" so it's
> obvious "people" means citizens.

"No. We actually meant what we wrote and that is why we are considered
visionaries."

-Signed: The Founding Fathers.

ps: We also wrote America's First Principle "All Men Are Created
Equal", which interestingly enough is the first thing that you far
wingers use as toilet paper.
Old December 31st 12, 05:09 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Yak

On Dec 31, 12:04*pm, "Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote:
> On Dec 31, 11:00*am, "Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote:
>
> *> NB: I DO NOT support the above. It is just a didactic example
> *> to show the ONE factor behind the anti-immigrants:
> *> Hatred and racism.
>
> What I DO support is the following:
>
> When a law is consistently violated and ignored by millions (for every
> undocumented employee there is at least one employer) it is the law
> which is wrong and must be Comprehensively Reformed.

So, laws against murder need to be reformed?