GTR2 Ship Date Slipped...

Old September 18th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Default GTR2 Ship Date Slipped...

My Amazon order for GTR2 has slipped.

It's now September 28, 2006 - October 9, 2006

-Larry

Old September 18th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

I just called my local EBX. They are supposed to get it tommorow or
wednesday. If they do, I'll pick it up there and cancel the Amazon order.

-Larry

Old September 18th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

Larry wrote:
> I just called my local EBX. They are supposed to get it tommorow or
> wednesday. If they do, I'll pick it up there and cancel the Amazon order.

Can you post whenever you pick it up there? EB's website still lists
it as a pre-release but with a date of 9/18 (?).

Old September 20th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

Larry wrote:

> I just called my local EBX. They are supposed to get it tommorow or
> wednesday. If they do, I'll pick it up there and cancel the Amazon order.

Best Buy has it now for $20. If it's not out ask someone (I had to).

Old September 20th 06, 08:33 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Chang Liu

Thats a smoking hot deal!

Old September 20th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

I did last night. They showed 8 copies in stock and could not find a single
one of them.

-Larry

ups.com...

Old September 20th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
MD TANEN

Larry wrote:
> My Amazon order for GTR2 has slipped.
>
> It's now September 28, 2006 - October 9, 2006
>
> -Larry

Picked it up at Best Buy in Fl today for $19.99. Had to ask and then
they brought out a bunch.
Old September 21st 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Got mine tonight too. Cancelled Amazon order.

-Larry

Old September 27th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tom Harrington

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Larry wrote:
>
>> I just called my local EBX. They are supposed to get it tommorow or
>> wednesday. If they do, I'll pick it up there and cancel the Amazon
>> order.

> Best Buy has it now for $20. If it's not out ask someone (I had to).

Youse guys on RAS are the best!!!

My Kansas City Area Best Buy had 9 copies of GTR2 out on the shelf at the
$19.99 price. I picked it up, installed it, played it, enjoyed it!! Thanks
to everyone who pitches in and shares these kinds of tips! - thanks, Jason!!

tUrbo

Old September 27th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jeff Reid

I live in Southern California and picked up GTR2 yesterday from
Best Buy. The nearest store didn't have it, but the next nearest
had one copy. A store further away had 4. The nearest store
didn't have any in stock or on order, so apparently only some
of the Best Buy stores plan on having the game.

If you go online and check for a particular game, and the local
Best Buy doesn't have the game, you usually get an option to
order the game online with free shipping.

rFactor vs. GTR2 Chang Liu Simulators 9 September 18th 06 08:21 AM
1967 Mustang - help me identifying approx build date Michael Vincenty Ford Mustang 1 July 11th 06 08:33 PM
Don't buy Dodge justme Dodge 10 July 13th 05 06:40 AM
MEXICAN TRUCK DRIVERS L00K OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moderate Mammal Driving 19 February 21st 05 02:32 AM