WONDERFUL DEAL!

Old February 28th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

Default WONDERFUL DEAL!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/586461749.html

But I'll sell you MY 1992 for only $9,750! <GD&R>

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old February 28th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

I might buy it just for the tires:

"Barum bravris tires for great handling and a quite ride"

Plus, I'm tired of buying gas. Oil hasn't gone up as much as gas and this
car has apparently been converted. I wonder how many miles it gets to the
quart!

"Engine runs on Mobile 1 full synthetic oil."

Sweet!
Chris
99BBB

. 236...

Old February 28th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> I might buy it just for the tires:
>
> "Barum bravris tires for great handling and a quite ride"
>
> Plus, I'm tired of buying gas. Oil hasn't gone up as much as gas
> and this car has apparently been converted. I wonder how many
> miles it gets to the quart!
>
> "Engine runs on Mobile 1 full synthetic oil."

I don't think you can get Mobil 1 for $3/gallon, can you?

Old February 28th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
miker

> Check this one out. This person wants a red Miata badly. They even
> included a picture of a red Honda to help the seller out.....Gotta love
> Craigslist.
>
> http://austin.craigslist.org/wan/588538827.html

Dang, thats a nice looking road, behind the Honda...

miker

Old February 29th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Leon van Dommelen[_2_]

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:08:16 -0600, pws wrote:

> XS11E wrote:
>> "Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:
>>
>>> I might buy it just for the tires:
>>>
>>> "Barum bravris tires for great handling and a quite ride"
>>>
>>> Plus, I'm tired of buying gas. Oil hasn't gone up as much as gas and
>>> this car has apparently been converted. I wonder how many miles it
>>> gets to the quart!
>>>
>>> "Engine runs on Mobile 1 full synthetic oil."

>> I don't think you can get Mobil 1 for $3/gallon, can you?

> I just bought a gallon of Mobile 1 yesterday, it was $28.10 with tax.
> But who knows how many miles it gets to that gallon? ;-)
>
> Check this one out. This person wants a red Miata badly. They even
> included a picture of a red Honda to help the seller out.....Gotta love
> Craigslist.
>
> http://austin.craigslist.org/wan/588538827.html

He want a RED "Miata". And his credit is kinda bad. What a surprise.

No need for me to say anything.

Leon
--
Leon Bess Bozo .)