8 killed by gunman in omaha = media hysteria while 110 killed on highways every day by the car crazies

Old December 8th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default 8 killed by gunman in omaha = media hysteria while 110 killed on highways every day by the car crazies

What makes it even more ****ed up is that we know how to stop the highway
murders. Hit speeders and drunk drivers with license suspension and/or jail
time instead of these pathetic fines and they'll stop their deadly criminal
driving. But the auto industry pays the media to glorify criminal driving
and so the coddling of these killers continues.
Old December 8th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, talk.politics.guns, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc, alt.politics.bush
Fact Attack

virtually ever ****head bitch in an SUV is talking on her cellphone
while she's driving carelessly, expecting everyone else to dodge her
and pick up the slack. She figures if she hits a compact car, oh
well. These mother ****ers better lock their doors because If I ever
get the chance I"m gonna pull them out and put their ****ing head
under the tire.
Old December 8th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, talk.politics.guns, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc, alt.politics.bush
Benj

On Dec 8, 12:22 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> What makes it even more ****ed up is that we know how to stop the highway
> murders. Hit speeders and drunk drivers with license suspension and/or jail
> time instead of these pathetic fines and they'll stop their deadly criminal
> driving. But the auto industry pays the media to glorify criminal driving
> and so the coddling of these killers continues.

I have just one comment about "pathetic fines". I live next door to a
high-priced apartment building filled with 20-something "X-Generation"
or whatever they call themselves. One thing is clear. The ONLY thing
important in their lives is "ME"! They all seem totally flush with
cash, drive expensive new cars and regard all traffic rules as
something not written for them. They park anywhere. Fireplugs, stop
signs, no-stopping areas, you name it. And not just a minute either.
All night while they visit their "friends". They run into the cars
parked on the street and leave without a note or name.

So what gives? If you think about this, you quickly figure out that
the problem is that these kids all have a ton of cash either from
parents or their own over-paid jobs so things like "punishment" by
traffic fines mean absolutely nothing to them. But to the poor in this
town. Say some black guy working as a janitor in the same building as
Mr. "X" generation, even a "small" traffic fine can mean many hours of
work for free. In other words slave labor! The whole traffic fines as
"punishment" thing is nothing more than abuse of the poor and letting
the rich off Scott free. If fines were tied to income in someway they
might be more fair, but that still really isn't best. This system of
extorting money for cities for traffic "offenses" really is just an
invitation to corruption. It creates police officers who "push" the
law to the limits to maximize city income rather than reasonable
enforcement with public safety in mind. No situation smacks more of
this than the latest "red light camera" scam. Here the camera
manufacturers supply the cameras free to the city to be paid for with
the money extorted from motorists. And the beauty is you can play with
light timing to grab money not just from major light abusers but
anyone with even a bumper under the light when it changes. You don't
even need to prove who is driving the car. It's the old lawyer "deep
pockets" theory all over again. Guilty or not someone pays. One might
as well have laws that say if you are poor, you go to jail, but if you
are rich you get off. Oh wait. We do. Some lawyer with integrity
ought to bring a case and take it to the supreme court. Oh wait.
"Lawyer with integrity"?... nevermind.

Old December 8th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, talk.politics.guns, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc, alt.politics.bush
Fact Attack

what would you expect from a country where the majority of people are
pro-murder?
Old December 8th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, talk.politics.guns, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc, alt.politics.bush

On Dec 8, 10:54 am, Fact Attack > wrote:
> virtually ever ****head bitch in an SUV is talking on her cellphone
> while she's driving carelessly, expecting everyone else to dodge her
> and pick up the slack. She figures if she hits a compact car, oh
> well. These mother ****ers better lock their doors because If I ever
> get the chance I"m gonna pull them out and put their ****ing head
> under the tire.

America is a nation of psychopathic killers who love guns and cars
and war and abortion. Killing is fun!!!
Old December 8th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, talk.politics.guns, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc, alt.politics.bush

On Dec 8, 10:55 am, Benj > wrote:
> This system of
> extorting money for cities for traffic "offenses" really is just an
> invitation to corruption. It creates police officers who "push" the
> law to the limits to maximize city income rather than reasonable
> enforcement with public safety in mind. No situation smacks more of
> this than the latest "red light camera" scam. Here the camera
> manufacturers supply the cameras free to the city to be paid for with
> the money extorted from motorists. And the beauty is you can play with
> light timing to grab money not just from major light abusers but
> anyone with even a bumper under the light when it changes. You don't
> even need to prove who is driving the car. It's the old lawyer "deep
> pockets" theory all over again. Guilty or not someone pays. One might
> as well have laws that say if you are poor, you go to jail, but if you
> are rich you get off. Oh wait. We do. Some lawyer with integrity
> ought to bring a case and take it to the supreme court. Oh wait.
> "Lawyer with integrity"?... nevermind.

Traffic offenses are serious crimes and lead to lots of death and
injuries. You say punishing them with fines is all about revenue --
well then lets take away their license instead and if they still drive
throw them in prison.

Old December 8th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush
necromancer

SFB spewed:

> What makes it even more ****ed up is that we know how to stop the highway
> murders. Hit speeders and drunk drivers with license suspension and/or jail
> time instead of these pathetic fines

Starting with you. And we are waiting for an answer to this question:
Have you ever driven a car faster then the posted speed limmit? Quit
evading this issue. Or do you have something to hide?

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old December 8th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

SFB spewed:

> Traffic offenses are serious crimes

No, they are not.

> and lead to lots of death and injuries.

Cite?

> You say punishing them with fines is all about revenue --

The poster is right.

> well then lets take away their license instead and if they still drive
> throw them in prison.

Better yet, let's just give them the death penalty. The execution squad
will be at your place shortly.

Old December 9th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
Benj > wrote:

>I have just one comment about "pathetic fines". I live next door to a
>high-priced apartment building filled with 20-something "X-Generation"
>or whatever they call themselves.

Excuse me, but Generation X (which was named by some old fart, not by
its members -- it's a pejorative) is not "20-something". Generation X
is mostly in its 30s now. Those 20-somethings are the younger children
of the boomers and the older children of the Xers, sometimes called
Generation Y.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old December 9th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, talk.politics.guns, alt.politics,talk.politics.misc, alt.politics.bush
greg3347

On Dec 8, 11:02 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 10:55 am, Benj > wrote:
>

> > This system of
> > extorting money for cities for traffic "offenses" really is just an
> > invitation to corruption. It creates police officers who "push" the
> > law to the limits to maximize city income rather than reasonable
> > enforcement with public safety in mind. No situation smacks more of
> > this than the latest "red light camera" scam. Here the camera
> > manufacturers supply the cameras free to the city to be paid for with
> > the money extorted from motorists. And the beauty is you can play with
> > light timing to grab money not just from major light abusers but
> > anyone with even a bumper under the light when it changes. You don't
> > even need to prove who is driving the car. It's the old lawyer "deep
> > pockets" theory all over again. Guilty or not someone pays. One might
> > as well have laws that say if you are poor, you go to jail, but if you
> > are rich you get off. Oh wait. We do. Some lawyer with integrity
> > ought to bring a case and take it to the supreme court. Oh wait.
> > "Lawyer with integrity"?... nevermind.

> Traffic offenses are serious crimes and lead to lots of death and
> injuries. You say punishing them with fines is all about revenue --
> well then lets take away their license instead and if they still drive
> throw them in prison.- Hide quoted text -

Some law enforcement groups have been saying that as many as
3,000 Americans are being killed yearly by illegal aliens.

greg