I'm outta here

Old November 22nd 07, 10:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bertie the Bunyip

Default I'm outta here

Some Guy > wrote in
:

> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>> You're like the other irresponsible people, too afraid of their
>> own
>> shadow to use their name and address. And we're supposed to take the
>> opinion of a an anonymous coward from San Diego? Crawl back in your
>> hole, like the rest of you low life, losers! Or come on up here and
>> I'll treat you like a King: http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
>> You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh
>> the way
>> a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme
>> superiority! <ROTFLMAO>
>> Thank God, you're a coward fag and were never in the service.
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>> http://www.billhughes.com/

> You didn't answer the question, Cro-Magnon Bill.

This may go some way towards explaining his obsession with homosexuality,
though.

http://www.startribune.com/462/story/1565398.html

Old November 22nd 07, 10:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8858_]

There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT, Mediacom
Communications Corp MEDIACOMCC-12-205-156-0-GULF-BREEZE-Florida, that of
course, I killed, now it's 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com New Albany,
Indiana asylum. now's it's back in 12-202-247-159.client.mchsi.com Navarre,
Florida: http://billhughes.com/temp/24wimp.jpg IP: 66.98.244.52 It doesn't
have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that. Who's only way to
get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat obsession/fetish,
where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like when the other
kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in elementary school play
grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote,
like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican
Chihuahua with its senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
And is too afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as
any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from any Capricorn.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
groups so they may to see what an a**hole you really are!!!!!
Is this what your Psychologist wrote about you? They don't fit any
Capricorn, sounds like a spoil Leo.
You're a LIAR and never been in the Service much less Vietnam, as you
suggest!!!!!
If you think I'm a Psycho, then report me to my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Department.
I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe you over any
man responsible enough to list his name and address here and in every place
I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said
contradicts it's self.
You know what they say, once a faggot coward, always a faggot coward.
I won't give up until traitors like you are gone from these groups I
participate and see you've pretty well killed this group I will devote my
life to reminding your groups who you are!!!!!!!
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
and
24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email
or

Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
You're not fooling anyone, faggot! You need to get back in the hospital
before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Oh, and thanks for keeping my fight against troll/faggots like you at
the top of your groups! :-)
The only reason you write me is to try to put down my friends and my
Lord Jesus Christ. Well try as you may you're not strong enough for that,
coward.
BTW I put up a couple more of my friends cars for you to be jealous of.
:-)
I happen to know you've been locked in a rubber room, laced in a
straight jacket. Time for lights out at your insane asylum again.
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
There you go with that psychopathic goat obsession/fetish, that only
faggots like would think of.
That's what I've said, it's common knowledge you're a schizophrenic
faggot.
Hehehe I've got your user name blocked over at: Motzarella, COX, and
soon the world of servers.
What are you babbling about?????
And you think the news members won't recognize your girlie writing, and
see your user names, as fake as you.
I used to pity retarded people like you, now you just make me
laugh!!!!!!
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling.
My service is well documented at:
http://www.billhughes.com/ARMY.htm It
is you that has the dishonorable discharge, you're a coward. Thanks 24wimp
for the reply, so as I may forward it to your faggot groups.
I repeat: You have never been in the service, much less Vietnam!!!!!!!
What a lying coward!!!!!!!
24wimp, do you really think the news members won't catch on and
recognize your babbling on mchsi, Road Runner, news.alt.net, Newsguy
remailers, as you, the coward fag using fake names, as queer as you?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

.. .

Old November 25th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Some Guy

Default Subpoena-less Bill Hughes Whimpers Again

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> You're like the other irresponsible people, too afraid of their own
> shadow to use their name and address. And we're supposed to take the opinion
> of a an anonymous coward from San Diego? Crawl back in your hole, like the
> rest of you low life, losers! Or come on up here and I'll treat you like a
> King: http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
> You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
> a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
> <ROTFLMAO>
> God, where do they find these REALLY STUPID queer traitors keep
> following me around? With even more jealous girlie maricón acosador
> gibberish/babbling
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Look, no answers for either of these questions. Got a reading problem,
Bill?

Old November 25th 07, 07:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_9022_]

There you go again, the little jealous coward. Who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self, using foul language, like it did
back in elementary school yard, switch I bet you still don't know what they
mean! But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless! Crawl back in your hole,
like the rest of you low life queer, losers!
You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
Or come on up here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
How many times do want me to tell you????? I was given a fake address
and name by: Joe Jared, or Brad Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name
is. Do you think you will capable of remembering this time? I doubt
it!!!!!!!!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old November 26th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Some Guy

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> How many times do want me to tell you?????

Once would be nice. So far your count is zero. Maybe if you'd stop
your cowardly snippage that would help.

>I was given a fake address
> and name by: Joe Jared, or Brad Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name
> is.

Oh, so now I'm one of those people too? Could you make up your mind who
I am, for Christ's sake?

And it wasn't a fake address, as you showed when it came up on your
Google search. The name certainly comes up on other Google searches, so
it's not a fake name either. In other words, you're backpedaling
because now you can't put your money where your mouth is.

>Do you think you will capable of remembering this time? I doubt
> it!!!!!!!!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

You're an idiot, Bill.

> "Some Guy" > wrote in message
>> Look, no answers for either of these questions. Got a reading problem,
>> Bill?

Restored:

Old November 26th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_9133_]

[...]

I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
any responsible man, man enough as me, to list my name and address here, and
in every place I can think of?????

Old November 26th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Some Guy > wrote in
:

> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> How many times do want me to tell you?????

> Once would be nice. So far your count is zero. Maybe if you'd stop
> your cowardly snippage that would help.
>
>>I was given a fake address
>> and name by: Joe Jared, or Brad Taylor Jimenez whichever your
>> faggot's name is.

> Oh, so now I'm one of those people too? Could you make up your mind
> who I am, for Christ's sake?

You're one of my socks, silly.

> And it wasn't a fake address, as you showed when it came up on your
> Google search.

It sure isn't. The landlord is certainly happy to cash the check for the
rent.

> The name certainly comes up on other Google searches,
> so it's not a fake name either.

Nope!

> In other words, you're backpedaling
> because now you can't put your money where your mouth is.

The little coward can't even come to Hillcrest to back up the tough guy
talk.

>>Do you think you will capable of remembering this time? I doubt
>> it!!!!!!!!
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>>

> You're an idiot, Bill.

This message is APPROVED!

>> "Some Guy" > wrote in message
>>> Look, no answers for either of these questions. Got a reading
>>> problem, Bill?

> Restored:
>
> How do you know whether or not I was in the service. And speaking of
> cowardice, where is Cujo's subpoena?

Yeah, Goat****er: Where the **** is my subpoena?

*BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!* *BAWK!*
Old November 26th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_9140_]

Joe Jared, or Brad Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is,
If it looks like a duck, quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it
must be Joe Jared:
Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burno
http://web.archive.org/web/200612071...hives.mfn.org/
Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes that
use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies to
persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from http://databasix.com/ ,
I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)

Old April 8th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_6_]

Somebody wrote:

> "Dr.Neuraxis®" > wrote in message
>> Where did you get Indiana from Dufus?
>> You just can't keep your **** together can you.
>> >

>> >"Dr.Neuraxis®" > wrote in message
>> .. .

Great post, Bill!

And only six months old! Just like your emotional development!

No wonder you're the idle of mils.

--
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit.

Old April 4th 17, 12:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

This bills are not home made but industrial and professional manufacturing. From High
Quality IT techinicians from US,Russia,Korea and China We offer high quality COUNTERFEIT NOTES for the following currencies;

EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
DNR - DINAR
GBP - British Pound