1995 cirrus limp mode

Old November 30th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default 1995 cirrus limp mode

I had the old 1995 chrysler cirrus with the limp mode problem, here is
the problem with the car and what I had done to it: last month the
instrument panel, door indicator was on all the time it would
ding(sound of the door) when I accelerate and when the car get hot it
ding more offen and then it go into limp mode I had replaced the TCM
and the body module. The door indicator is on when the car is running,
no more ding(sound) and the car run smoothly for a week, so I invested
about $1000 in the car because it old... now it get into limp mode
again and at first I can just restart the engine and it would run fine
and now when it get into limp mode restart engine won't work any
more... I know for sure there is nothing wrong with the transmission
itself. I think it is electrical issue but I don't know where is the
problem .....so.....Any one out there has any ideas what wrong with the
car????? I am college student so I can't effort to take it to the
dealer everydays any tips would help...........................thank
you very much for taking your times to read my problem and helping me
solve it .... once again thank!!!

Old December 1st 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ted Mittelstaedt

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> I had the old 1995 chrysler cirrus with the limp mode problem, here is
> the problem with the car and what I had done to it: last month the
> instrument panel, door indicator was on all the time it would
> ding(sound of the door) when I accelerate and when the car get hot it
> ding more offen and then it go into limp mode I had replaced the TCM
> and the body module. The door indicator is on when the car is running,
> no more ding(sound) and the car run smoothly for a week, so I invested
> about $1000 in the car because it old... now it get into limp mode
> again and at first I can just restart the engine and it would run fine
> and now when it get into limp mode restart engine won't work any
> more... I know for sure there is nothing wrong with the transmission
> itself. I think it is electrical issue but I don't know where is the
> problem .....so.....Any one out there has any ideas what wrong with the
> car????? I am college student so I can't effort to take it to the
> dealer everydays any tips would help...........................thank
> you very much for taking your times to read my problem and helping me
> solve it .... once again thank!!!

Put the old TCM back in and see if it works.

If not then your going to have to get it scanned. It could be a sensor.

Ted