Ford announces 662HP Mustang that goes 200 mph - Why aren't libsscreaming about this ASSAULT VEHICLE?

Old December 21st 12, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

Default Ford announces 662HP Mustang that goes 200 mph - Why aren't libsscreaming about this ASSAULT VEHICLE?

This is even crazier than automatic rifles. No one NEEDS a car that
does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say cool.

http://dailybail.com/editor-log-in/?...s-200-mph.html

Motor Trend - 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Chases 200 MPH! - Ignition
Episode 18

After running the GT500 through Motor Trend's testing gauntlet,
including top speed pulls on the dyno, we head to Kingman, Arizona,
where pro racer Randy Pobst gets behind the wheel to see if Ford's 662-
HP beast can break the elusive 200 mph barrier.
__________________

Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals
put together!

NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution
Old December 21st 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
betweentheeyes[_3_]

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" wrote in message

This is even crazier<snip>
Gun group numb nuts

Old December 21st 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Grace

Default Why do rightists always drink and drive?

Why do rightists always drink, drive and speed?

You damn dirty apes can't handle your booze, cars or guns.

Old December 21st 12, 04:45 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
richard

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:10:19 -0800 (PST), Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are
Murderers wrote:

> This is even crazier than automatic rifles. No one NEEDS a car that
> does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say cool.
>
> http://dailybail.com/editor-log-in/?...s-200-mph.html
>
> Motor Trend - 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Chases 200 MPH! - Ignition
> Episode 18

Wow! Ford finally caught up with the high speed cars huh?
Hell. 10 years ago Dodge ram trucks were known to do well over 200 and with
less HP.

Ferrari, Maserati, McClellan and a few others all have had 200mph+ cars on
the road for years.
Old December 21st 12, 05:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Enraged Apostate, World Citizen

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote on
Fri 21 Dec 2012 05:10:19a

> This is even crazier than automatic rifles.

But not crazier than you, racist filth.

I want you sit down calmly, if you can, racist filth, and write out what the
purpose of a "car" is, and also what the purpose of a "gun" is, and see if
you can distinguish between the two.

That will help you in learning how not to use logical fallacies such as "she
was murdered in a bucket of water, so let's ban buckets and water," the
typical product of a stunted right-wing mentality.

> No one NEEDS a car that
> does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say cool.

---> <---

Do you see the above?

I want you to post credible proof of "libs say[ing] cool" in between those
arrows, you right-wing racist filth.

Do you think you can manage that...you know, backing up your claims? You
think so?

--
The Enraged Apostate

Right-wing talking points show a popular appeal in
the same way that trainwrecks are morbidly fascinating.
But soon after the desire to be horrified at the spectacle passes,
the realization soon follows that it is all an ugly, bloody mess,
and it will only be cleaned up with leftist methods and a liberal in charge.
Old December 21st 12, 03:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
harry k

On Dec 21, 5:45*am, Evan Platt
> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:45:52 -0500, richard >
> wrote:
>
> >Wow! Ford finally caught up with the high speed cars huh?
> >Hell. 10 years ago Dodge ram trucks were known to do well over 200 and with
> >less HP.

> The fastest Dodge Ram truck was the SRT-10 with a top speed of 153
> MPH, unless you know a different model.
> --
> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail address.

How dare you question anything Richard says!!! I must admit that that
one stunned even me.

Harry K
Old December 21st 12, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Klaus Schadenfreude[_2_]

>Harry K > wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Dec 21, 5:45Â*am, Evan Platt
> wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:45:52 -0500, richard >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Wow! Ford finally caught up with the high speed cars huh?
>> >Hell. 10 years ago Dodge ram trucks were known to do well over 200 and with
>> >less HP.

>> The fastest Dodge Ram truck was the SRT-10 with a top speed of 153
>> MPH, unless you know a different model.
>> --
>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail address.

>How dare you question anything Richard says!!! I must admit that that
>one stunned even me.

They could fly, too.
Old December 21st 12, 07:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Dec 20, 9:45*pm, richard > wrote:

> Wow! Ford finally caught up with the high speed cars huh?
> Hell. 10 years ago Dodge ram trucks were known to do well over 200 and with
> less HP.
>
> Ferrari, Maserati, McClellan and a few others all have had 200mph+ cars on
> the road for years.

Let's see you justify letting people drive cars that do 3 times the
legal speed limit.
Old December 21st 12, 07:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

On Dec 20, 10:21*pm, "Enraged Apostate, World Citizen"
> wrote:

> I want you to post credible proof of "libs say[ing] cool" in between those
> arrows, you right-wing racist filth.
>
> Do you think you can manage that...you know, backing up your claims? *You
> think so?

I'll do more than prove it. I personally guarantee it.
Old December 21st 12, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Klaus Schadenfreude[_2_]

>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers" > wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Dec 20, 10:21Â*pm, "Enraged Apostate, World Citizen"
> wrote:
>

>> I want you to post credible proof of "libs say[ing] cool" in between those
>> arrows, you right-wing racist filth.
>>
>> Do you think you can manage that...you know, backing up your claims? Â*You
>> think so?
>>

>I'll do more than prove it. I personally guarantee it.

Let me know when you guys get together. I'll take the video.