2006 Accord Interior question

Old January 3rd 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 2006 Accord Interior question

Hi,

Several weeks ago I test drove an EX-L (4 cylinder I think - been test
driving lots of cars, so can't remember everything). It had the Ivory
interior and had faux wood trim.

I can not find anything in the sales brochure that mentioned the wood
trim. So I called the dealer, and although the car had been sold, he
told me all leather ivory interiors come with the faux wood trim.

Just to verify, I called another dealer, and they did not know the
answer and had none on the lot to check.

My question - does the ivory leather interiors come with wood trim, and
if so, is it just the V6, or is it the 4 cyl too? Odd that it is not
in the brochure.

Where can I find photos?

Thanks in advance

Old January 3rd 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

After more research, it seems that the Coupe comes with wood trim in
Ivory interior. But I still can not verify if this is true with the
Sedan, as there are no photos of Ivory interior sedans on Honda's web
site.

Anyone?

Old January 3rd 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

I have a 2004 Accord EX-L sedan with the 4-cylinder 5sp automatic.

My ivory leather interior came with the faux wood trim from the
factory.

The wood trim is on the console below the climate controls, and around
the shifter. Each of the window/lock switches is also trimmed in this
faux wood.

For photos, try eBay. Search for 2005 Honda Accord (or 2004 Accord)
and arrange your search by highest price. There should be plenty of
sedans there with pictures of the ivory leather interior.

Paul