ACVW runs a light !

Old September 5th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
rock-a-day johnny

Default ACVW runs a light !

Do those cameras that take your picture when you "Run" a red light also
"click" if you drive through a red that's been so for a minute?
--
If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians will have guns.
Old September 8th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
JeffDeWitt[_2_]

rock-a-day johnny wrote:
> Do those cameras that take your picture when you "Run" a red light also
> "click" if you drive through a red that's been so for a minute?

As I understand it if you enter the intersection while the light is red
you get your picture taken.

http://www.usenet.com