__ Vigilante makes Citizen DUI Stop of suspected Drunk Driver <= commits vehicle burglary in the process __

Old July 19th 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Larry Bud

Default __ Vigilante makes Citizen DUI Stop of suspected Drunk Driver <= commits vehicle burglary in the process __

> The driver got out of his car and almost fell over, Ochiuzzo said. He didn't
> say a word, and walked away to go to the bathroom. She seized the moment to
> grab his keys from the ignition.

So when a bartender takes someones keys away because they're sloshed,
that's "vehicle burglary"???

(--There's so much wrong with that phrase, I dont' know where to
start).

Old July 19th 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
_ Prof. Jonez _

Larry Bud wrote:
>> The driver got out of his car and almost fell over, Ochiuzzo said.
>> He didn't say a word, and walked away to go to the bathroom. She
>> seized the moment to grab his keys from the ignition.

> So when a bartender takes someones keys away because they're sloshed,
> that's "vehicle burglary"???

Only a jackass like you would make such an absurd assertion.

> (--There's so much wrong with that phrase, I dont' know where to
> start).

Well, its YOUR phrase, moron, so you dance with it.

Old July 20th 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Larry[_2_]

In article om>,
Larry Bud > wrote:

> > The driver got out of his car and almost fell over, Ochiuzzo said. He didn't
> > say a word, and walked away to go to the bathroom. She seized the moment to
> > grab his keys from the ignition.

> So when a bartender takes someones keys away because they're sloshed,
> that's "vehicle burglary"???

Of course its not. Neither is what happened in the news story. But a
good rule of thumb is if VoxUltraMoron says something about the law, the
opposite is likely true.
Old July 20th 07, 02:07 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
_ Prof. Jonez _

Larry wrote:
> Larry Bud > wrote:
>
>>> The driver got out of his car and almost fell over, Ochiuzzo said.
>>> He didn't say a word, and walked away to go to the bathroom. She
>>> seized the moment to grab his keys from the ignition.

>> So when a bartender takes someones keys away because they're sloshed,
>> that's "vehicle burglary"???

> Of course its not. Neither is what happened in the news story. But a
> good rule of thumb is if VoxUltraMoron says something about the law,
> the opposite is likely true.

"The jury was hung. Whether it was hung 11 for the top count and 1 for a
lesser count or 1 for the top count and 11 to acquit is of no legal
relevance in terms of bail."
-- Larry the legal imbecile

" Actually, prisons are one of the few public places where
you can still smoke."
-- Larry the idiot

"What do you think a "DNA Warrant" is? There is no such thing."
-- Larry the lying legal stooge

"There are over 1300 ADAs in New York City alone,
and I personally know at least a half-dozen named Larry or Lawrence."
-- Larry the eponymous fool

" I don't know a single attorney, public or private,
who knows his/her attorney registration number."
-- Larry the lying legal lackie

" [The Jury] might have unanimously found that he probably committed the crime,
or likely committed them, or possibly committed them - *or* that he was in fact
innocent."
-- Larry the abject legal moron

Kent: "I'm just the guy who can travel without restriction to
several Latin American countries."

UM: "Why not all the Latin American countries then, eh Kent?"

Larry the idiot: "Federal law, dumbass. No citizen can go to some of the
nations from the US."