'Stocking stuffer' for Christmas

Old November 30th 10, 03:42 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

Default 'Stocking stuffer' for Christmas

It's winter and my 'senior brain' is allowing keyless-entry fobs to be
left in garment pockets rather than being hung on the hook in the
kitchen. Now it's, "which coat did I have on when...." Or worse, "Dear
may I borrow your keys."

Someone might come up with a fob accessory. An inexpensive attachment to
fobs that would sound a very loud alarm when a central transmitter in
one's house triggers all fobs to "make muster." Sell it in Pep Boys for
$50 bucks and I'll buy it this afternoon.

It will need plenty of decibels to penetrate the heaviest of L.L. Bean's
winter gear. Perhaps a 'premium' model with extra dbs for those of us,
"deaf as a post."
Old December 1st 10, 02:49 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"pj" > wrote in message
> It's winter and my 'senior brain' is allowing keyless-entry fobs to
> be
> left in garment pockets rather than being hung on the hook in the
> kitchen. Now it's, "which coat did I have on when...." Or worse,
> "Dear
> may I borrow your keys."
>
> Someone might come up with a fob accessory. An inexpensive
> attachment to
> fobs that would sound a very loud alarm when a central transmitter
> in
> one's house triggers all fobs to "make muster." Sell it in Pep Boys
> for
> $50 bucks and I'll buy it this afternoon.
>
> It will need plenty of decibels to penetrate the heaviest of L.L.
> Bean's
> winter gear. Perhaps a 'premium' model with extra dbs for those of
> us,
> "deaf as a post."

Poor fellow, here you go.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwRGuNWZVc