Dont Freeze in your VW! HEAT SOLUTIONS!

Old October 4th 17, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Dont Freeze in your VW! HEAT SOLUTIONS!

Sounds like you have never driven a VW bug in the winter.
Not a matter of fixing...the old ones just didn't heat.

auto solutions revisited D.[_2_] BMW 1 June 1st 09 11:56 PM
heat on the right leg. exhaust heat protections?? Joaquín Topiso Mazda 3 September 27th 07 06:24 AM
Advanced hosting solutions Bob I Corvette 0 August 9th 07 02:43 AM