Do you need car help/support sometimes?

Old December 9th 04, 11:02 AM
Travis Roe

Default Do you need car help/support sometimes?

Come to

http://thecarscene.com/

we have
2003-2005 350Z Owners manuals
Nissan Z technical articles
Nissan S13-S15 SR20DET factory service manuals
Nissan Silvia S13-S15 technical articles
Lancer evolution technical section
Toyota GT4,MR2,Sprinter technical section
Mazda Rotary technical section
Nissan Skyline technical articles and section

fully moderated technical support forums for all problems mechanical or
electrical in nature

We are the #1-growth Australian technical car forum website. We are new but
building members rapidly.

Support the motorsport scene is our focus. Turbocharged vehicles are my own
personal passion.

We are based in Australia but with to have an international prescence.

Check it out - free tech advice, tech manuals, videos/downloads, wallpapers,
audio bible, turbo guides, community on IPB 2.02 (latest forum)...

www.thecarscene.com

please don't spam or flame me.

Travis Roe
thecarscene.com admin

http://thecarscene.com/

TR> for help modifying your vehicle, drift videos, techniques, pictures,
TR> events, cruises, chat, forums, technical information, specifications
TR> and advice.

TR> we also have

TR> 2003-2005 350Z Owners manuals
TR> Nissan Z technical articles
TR> Nissan S13-S15 SR20DET factory service manuals
TR> Nissan Silvia S13-S15 technical articles
TR> Lancer evolution technical section
TR> Toyota GT4,MR2,Sprinter technical section
TR> Mazda RX8/7/5/4/3/2/808 Rotary technical section
TR> Nissan Skyline technical articles and section

TR> fully moderated technical support forums for all problems mechanical or
TR> electrical in nature

TR> We are the #1-growth Australian and international technical car forum
TR> website. We are new but
TR> building members rapidly.

TR> Support the motorsport scene is our focus. Turbocharged vehicles are my
TR> own personal passion.

TR> We are based in Australia but with to have an international prescence.

TR> Check it out - free tech advice, tech manuals, videos/downloads,
TR> wallpapers, audio bible, turbo guides, community on IPB 2.02 (latest
TR> forum)...

TR> www.thecarscene.com
TR>

TR> please don't spam or flame me.

With best regards, Travis Roe. E-mail: