Just bought my first vette!!!!! Questions...

Old October 1st 04, 12:32 AM
ken

dave ALWAYS wants the all the attention focused of his stupid insane
fundy rantings....He recently promised to kill himself but apparently
lied about that!!

Snip.....Today is my final day...the fortnight is up. BUT =9B=9B=9B=9B

Group: alt.dating.uk.north-west Date: Mon, Sep 27, 2004, 4:08pm (PDT+2)
From: ..../snip

Old October 20th 04, 07:17 PM
Steve Richardson

I'm just a Vette wanna-be owner (no money since the divorce) and I haven't
scanned all the replies to the original message here so someone else may
have covered it, but if you're thinking of having a car shipped, PLEASE read
the customer comments about their experiences with car transporters at this
Web site: http://www.autotranspor****ch.com/

There seem to be many, many common threads regarding "optional" insurance
which, if you decline to buy it, results in your car being dumped into
storage (while supposedly awaiting shipment) that you have to pay for, or
being substantially damaged en route with no recourse on your part. There
are even suggestions that the transporting companies are falsifying shipment
invoices and submitting glowing reports on themselves in order to lure in
new victims. But there are companies who seem to have great service, too.
The customer reviews at that site will help you figure it out.

- S Richardson
50 Dodge Wayfarer
76 Triumph TR7 (original owner)
No Vettes, no money...