Hot August Nights

Old August 10th 04, 02:35 AM
Mark Jones

"Diode" > wrote in message
. net...
> I have NEVER degraded law enforcement, you lying piece of ****. FOR THE
> LAST ****ING TIME...LISTEN UP NOW DICKHEAD...MY EXACT STATEMENT WAS
> "SPEEDING TICKETS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TRAFFIC SAFETY AND EVERYTHING
> TO DO WITH TRAFFIC REVENUE". Maybe you should print that out since you
> keep "forgetting" it.

They sometimes have plenty to do with traffic safety. I live in
a residential area where a lot of little kids are out playing and
idiots come through at well over the 25 mph speed limit. I was
happy to have a policeman sit across from my house and write
out tickets to the idiots. I told him so.

Speeding in residential areas is stupid in the extreme and
deserves a ticket with a stiff fine.

Old August 10th 04, 06:19 AM
Tom Crabtree

Guys, Guys...

Let's not let this get out of hand. Name calling and profanities are
not what NG's are about. If you have difficulties understanding this,
gentlemen, take it elsewhere and deal with it like men.
Obviously my opinion about old cars and new engines was not well taken,
so I shall take my opinion elsewhere.

Mr. Diode:
I do not care who or what Dave has done to you, there's no call for what
you posted. Up until this, I actually almost liked you.

Mr. Dave:
Your point was taken, analyzed and disregarded. But still, you are
entitled to your opinion and I shall fight to the death for your and my
right to have such opinions.

To the rest of you, I've enjoyed being part of your community. I'll
still wave when I see a 'Vette driving down the road. Unless of course,
the license plate reads Dave or Diode.

Bye!

TomC

Old August 10th 04, 07:54 PM
RicSeyler

HAHAHAHA!!!!

--
Ric Seyler

Old August 11th 04, 04:19 AM
Diode

Mark Jones spoke thusly...

> They sometimes have plenty to do with traffic safety. I live in
> a residential area where a lot of little kids are out playing and

Well, of course. I go so slowly through school zones that people crawl
right up my butt. I was talking about the typical speed trap, out on
the wide open super highway where all they are doing is racking up the
money.

--
-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
Old August 11th 04, 04:32 AM
Diode

Tom Crabtree spoke thusly...

> Mr. Diode:
> I do not care who or what Dave has done to you, there's no call for what
> you posted. Up until this, I actually almost liked you.

So, I would be guessing that you've never lost your temper? Not even at
some really, really annoying putz? Well, then your a better man than I.

Old August 11th 04, 04:39 AM
Diode

I-zheet M'drurz spoke thusly...

> You hide
> behind your *opinion* because you think it's right. Actually
> you don't even care if it's right or not, it's just a lame
> excuse to be a dangerous slob on the road.

What exactly am I hiding? That's my opinion. And of course I think
it's right...isn't that the definition of an opinion? I'm not blaming
cops or saying anything bad about them at all. I know it's not their
fault, or their idea. 33 years of driving, 1 ticket and 0 accidents (my
fault), so yes, I must be a dangerous slob on the road.