What did you ask Santa for?

Old December 14th 05, 02:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default What did you ask Santa for?

I was greedy.
I ask for a light bar, lift kit and tires for my Libby

Not to mention all the other OT things.

Wonder what he will bring

How about ya'll ? What did you ask for?

KJK

Old December 14th 05, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I asked that my 18 year old daughter will start speaking to me again.

.........well you asked.

Spdloader

.. .

Old December 14th 05, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

....whoops, too serious.

Okay, a new muzzleloader then.

Spdloader

Old December 14th 05, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Spdloader" > wrote in message
>I asked that my 18 year old daughter will start speaking to me
>again.
>
> ........well you asked.
>
> Spdloader

You don't need Santa, you need a 2005 Mustang to give to her.

Just thought I'd try to help!
Jim Smith

Old December 14th 05, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I don't want to hijack Kates thread, but she already HAS a '91 XJ, what else
does a girl need?

Spdloader

Old December 14th 05, 03:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Spdloader" > wrote in message
>I don't want to hijack Kates thread, but she already HAS a '91 XJ,
>what else does a girl need?
>
> Spdloader

Anything she doesn't have, of course!!!
To stay on topic. I want a really nice Plasma Cutter.

Jim Smith

Old December 14th 05, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

KJ.Kate did pass the time by typing:
> I was greedy.
> I ask for a light bar, lift kit and tires for my Libby
>
> Not to mention all the other OT things.
>
> Wonder what he will bring
>
> How about ya'll ? What did you ask for?

I'm taking it easy this year.

Asked Santa for a nice bottle of scotch and whadda
ya know shows up under the Christmas plant.
http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/dalmore28-2.jpg
(Christmas plant: A Ti plant with ornaments hanging on it.)
http://www.revbeergoggles.com/temp/plant.jpg
(Well, hanging on it now, that's an older pic)

So shoot me, I'll drag the tree out of the attic this weekend.

The Jeep got new tires for its 125,000 mile anniversary.

--
DougW

Old December 14th 05, 06:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

She will be amazed at how much you will learn between now and her 22nd
birthday.

Old December 14th 05, 08:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

You would be amazed at how ungrateful they can be, if you spoil them.

Earle

Old December 14th 05, 11:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Spdloader" > wrote in message
:I asked that my 18 year old daughter will start speaking to me again.
:
: ........well you asked.
:
: Spdloader
:
aww geeze... I hope so too.
Dang, teenagers, especially females are so hard to understand.