Parking Kharma

Old December 22nd 06, 03:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default Parking Kharma "L.W.(Goatman) Hughes III"

I have plenty of storage, plus DVD burners. And along with not
calling home my Win 98 se is about half the size of your bloated XP.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"24Bit®" wrote:

> I save what I like, and it's not surprising you don't with a 20gig hd, on
> your super Dell.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	storage.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	17353  Click image for larger version

Name:	24bit.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	17355
Old December 22nd 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:28:15 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

There you go again, blowing smoke about your Win98 crash program.
You're never going to get it Pig Boy, the storage between your ears is to
small, two cells don't hold much.

:> I have plenty of storage, plus DVD burners. And along with not
:>calling home my Win 98 se is about half the size of your bloated XP.

:>
:>>
Old December 22nd 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:28:15 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

There you go again, blowing smoke about your Win98 crash program.
You're never going to get it Pig Boy, the storage between your ears is to
small, two cells don't hold much.

:> I have plenty of storage, plus DVD burners. And along with not
:>calling home my Win 98 se is about half the size of your bloated XP.

:>
:>>
Old December 22nd 06, 03:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, 24Bit® wrote:

> It belongs to the Minuet Maids

Heh heh. Well, he'd better enjoy it while he can.

The talk around the Beltway is that they will be disbanded fairly soon. I
guess there's a pretty good Anti-Minis coalition and they've applied
for 'Lobbyist' status and will likely get it.

Also, there are defectors (no, Bill, relax, I did not say 'defecators')
from the ranks eager to testify, and even gun-lobby types are complaining
about them.

Let the /real/ Minutemen keep their well-earned place in history and get
these ancient squirt-gun warriors the hell out of there.

--
"Jeeps can get up, and jeeps can also go down. Why can't Bill?"

-- Nancy Hughes III

Old December 22nd 06, 03:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Old December 22nd 06, 03:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

> I have plenty of storage

What, ~120 GB ?? Plenty? Well, for you, it probably is. I have a lot more
than that and I still need more. How much drive space do I have, Billy?
You claim to have been in my main machine (ha!), what do I have in the way
of drives, internal and external? C'mon computer whizzer, tell us.

A much easier one: what is my main browser, including version number?
That's not hidden info at all, it's out there for all to see; can you
and MS find it?

> plus DVD burners.

If anyone wants a really good laugh, google his posts when he couldn't
figure out how to install a DVD, absolutely hilarious stuff, right out of
his methanic mouth!

Old December 22nd 06, 03:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Old December 22nd 06, 05:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

It's a POS Gentoo Linux.
Why clutter my hard drives if I can store up eight gig per disk?
I have be customizing computers since my KayPro in '86, you may see
the stats of the one I've been adding to for the last four years. I
deleted my firewalls.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

§qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote:

> What, ~120 GB ?? Plenty? Well, for you, it probably is. I have a lot more
> than that and I still need more. How much drive space do I have, Billy?
> You claim to have been in my main machine (ha!), what do I have in the way
> of drives, internal and external? C'mon computer whizzer, tell us.
>
> A much easier one: what is my main browser, including version number?
> That's not hidden info at all, it's out there for all to see; can you
> and MS find it?
>
> If anyone wants a really good laugh, google his posts when he couldn't
> figure out how to install a DVD, absolutely hilarious stuff, right out of
> his methanic mouth!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dataDVDs.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	17612  Click image for larger version

Name:	computerBelarc.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	17614
Old December 22nd 06, 05:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

§qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote:

> What, ~120 GB ?? Plenty? Well, for you, it probably is. I have a lot more
> than that and I still need more. How much drive space do I have, Billy?
> You claim to have been in my main machine (ha!), what do I have in the way
> of drives, internal and external? C'mon computer whizzer, tell us.
>
> A much easier one: what is my main browser, including version number?
> That's not hidden info at all, it's out there for all to see; can you
> and MS find it?
>
> If anyone wants a really good laugh, google his posts when he couldn't
> figure out how to install a DVD, absolutely hilarious stuff, right out of
> his methanic mouth!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dataDVDs.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	17613  Click image for larger version

Name:	computerBelarc.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	17615
Old December 22nd 06, 06:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

http://www.billhughes.com/temp/dataDVDs.jpg
I have be customizing computers since my KayPro in '86, you may see the
stats of the one I've been adding to for the last four years. I deleted my
firewalls: http://www.billhughes.com/temp/computerBelarc.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

"§qu@r3 Wh33£s" > wrote in message

> What, ~120 GB ?? Plenty? Well, for you, it probably is. I have a lot more
> than that and I still need more. How much drive space do I have, Billy?
> You claim to have been in my main machine (ha!), what do I have in the way
> of drives, internal and external? C'mon computer whizzer, tell us.
>
> A much easier one: what is my main browser, including version number?
> That's not hidden info at all, it's out there for all to see; can you
> and MS find it?
>
> If anyone wants a really good laugh, google his posts when he couldn't
> figure out how to install a DVD, absolutely hilarious stuff, right out of
> his methanic mouth!

Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ? dave Corvette 79 September 17th 06 03:18 PM
A new way of parking Old Wolf Driving 0 May 19th 06 04:34 AM
SUV and Parking Rozo Driving 44 January 16th 06 04:58 AM
Is Handicapped Parking also Commercial Parking? Dave Driving 29 October 31st 05 05:17 PM
c5 parking lot hit... please help. [email protected] Corvette 3 August 17th 05 03:25 AM