Slow down to save money, but not in the passing lane

Old April 5th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer[_4_]

Default Slow down to save money, but not in the passing lane

SFB spewed:

>We've gone thru this before, stupid.

You really need to get help for that problem you have of talking to
yourself.

>As long as you're doing exactly
>the speed limit you have the right and an ethical obligation to sit in
>the passing lane

Wrong. Like usual.

>and thereby force the deadly and gas guzzling
>speeders to obey the law too.

You're batting a thousand, speedie. You are so consistently wrong,
that it defies probabilities....

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old April 5th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Apr 5, 6:37 am, HarryNadds > wrote:
> On Apr 4, 9:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

> > We've gone thru this before, stupid. As long as you're doing exactly
> > the speed limit you have the right and an ethical obligation to sit in
> > the passing lane and thereby force the deadly and gas guzzling
> > speeders to obey the law too.

> Yeah,that'll teach em'.Sit in the fast lane with you Honda hybrid and
> make that 100,000 pound 18 wheeler ride your bumper for 600
> miles.Better have your life insurance paid and your will up to
> date.Idiot.

Any trucker that tries that with me will get a bunch of caltrops
tossed in his path.

Old April 5th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
MLOM

On Apr 5, 3:03*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 6:37 am, HarryNadds > wrote:
>
> > On Apr 4, 9:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

> > > We've gone thru this before, stupid. *As long as you're doing exactly
> > > the speed limit you have the right and an ethical obligation to sit in
> > > the passing lane and thereby force the deadly and gas guzzling
> > > speeders to obey the law too.

> > Yeah,that'll teach em'.Sit in the fast lane with you Honda hybrid and
> > make that 100,000 pound 18 wheeler ride your bumper for 600
> > miles.Better have your life insurance paid and your will up to
> > date.Idiot.

> Any trucker that tries that with me will get a bunch of caltrops
> tossed in his path.

Caltrops? Not marbles? Did you lose your marbles again?
Old April 7th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
HarryNadds

On Apr 5, 3:03*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 6:37 am, HarryNadds > wrote:
>
> > On Apr 4, 9:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

> > > We've gone thru this before, stupid. *As long as you're doing exactly
> > > the speed limit you have the right and an ethical obligation to sit in
> > > the passing lane and thereby force the deadly and gas guzzling
> > > speeders to obey the law too.

> > Yeah,that'll teach em'.Sit in the fast lane with you Honda hybrid and
> > make that 100,000 pound 18 wheeler ride your bumper for 600
> > miles.Better have your life insurance paid and your will up to
> > date.Idiot.

> Any trucker that tries that with me will get a bunch of caltrops
> tossed in his path.

WTF is a "caltrop"?? Is that like a lamb chop or pork chop??
Old April 7th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Larry Bud

On Apr 4, 10:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 7:26 pm, wrote:
>
> > With gas prices rising, gas-saving advice abounds: Drive more gently,
> > slow down. It may be a great advice, but only thing is, please only
> > slow down in a slower lane. Do not drive too slowly in a passing lane.
> > Otherwise it becomes a self act, the potential conflict with those who
> > do not necessarily believe this is a wise tip (and who is not speeding
> > either) might cost you more than the savings.

> We've gone thru this before, stupid. *As long as you're doing exactly
> the speed limit you have the right and an ethical obligation to sit in
> the passing lane and thereby force the deadly and gas guzzling
> speeders to obey the law too.

In fact, you're probably BREAKING the law since most takes have Keep
Right Except to Pass laws.

Old April 7th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer[_4_]

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:33:42 -0700 (PDT), HarryNadds
> wrote:
>SFB spewed:
>> On Apr 5, 6:37 am, HarryNadds > wrote:
>>
>> > AFB spewed:

>> > Yeah,that'll teach em'.Sit in the fast lane with you Honda hybrid and
>> > make that 100,000 pound 18 wheeler ride your bumper for 600
>> > miles.Better have your life insurance paid and your will up to
>> > date.Idiot.

>> Any trucker that tries that with me will get a bunch of caltrops
>> tossed in his path.

>WTF is a "caltrop"?? Is that like a lamb chop or pork chop??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caltrop

essentially a device used by domestic terrorists to disable vehicles
and aircraft by puncturing tires....

--
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS supports the troops again:
"Screw that 'he's just doing his job' justification. That's what the

Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
(A.k.a: LBMHB/lb-VH/am/POA etc...)
1/7/2007, 1118 hours.

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/y7c5ah
Message ID:
Old April 7th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Jim Yanik

necromancer > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:33:42 -0700 (PDT), HarryNadds
> wrote:
>>SFB spewed:

>>> Any trucker that tries that with me will get a bunch of caltrops
>>> tossed in his path.

>>WTF is a "caltrop"?? Is that like a lamb chop or pork chop??

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caltrop
>
> essentially a device used by domestic terrorists to disable vehicles
> and aircraft by puncturing tires....

and he would also ruin the tires of MANY other road users.

More likely,he would not get the tailgating truck,but others not involved
at all. Semi-Truck tires are a lot tougher than passenger car tires,and
they have a lot more of them;dualies at each wheel.

But I suspect it's just boastful bragging;just blather.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old April 9th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
HarryNadds

On Apr 7, 3:22*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:33:42 -0700 (PDT), HarryNadds
>

> > wrote:
> >SFB spewed:

> >> Any trucker that tries that with me will get a bunch of caltrops
> >> tossed in his path.

> >WTF is a "caltrop"?? Is that like a lamb chop or pork chop??

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caltrop
>
> essentially a device used by domestic terrorists to disable vehicles
> and aircraft by puncturing tires....

Domestic terrorists?? You mean the Obama supporters or the
Clintons??

Old April 10th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer[_4_]

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:11:57 -0700 (PDT), HarryNadds
> wrote:

>On Apr 7, 3:22*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:33:42 -0700 (PDT), HarryNadds
>>

>> > wrote:
>> >SFB spewed:

>> >WTF is a "caltrop"?? Is that like a lamb chop or pork chop??

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caltrop
>>
>> essentially a device used by domestic terrorists to disable vehicles
>> and aircraft by puncturing tires....
>>

> Domestic terrorists?? You mean the Obama supporters or the
>Clintons??

Meaning what is euphamistically called, "law enforcement," in th usa.

And blow hard idiots like S&DDAM who talk the talk but are too chicken
to walk the walk.....

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to
being a toll cheat and running the toll booths

"Now that is really stupid. Tolls are nothing but
taxes meaninglegalized stealing. You govt shills
are pathetic."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/34ly8q
Message ID:
Old April 10th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Jim Yanik

necromancer > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:11:57 -0700 (PDT), HarryNadds
> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 7, 3:22*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
>>> On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:33:42 -0700 (PDT), HarryNadds

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caltrop
>>>
>>> essentially a device used by domestic terrorists to disable vehicles
>>> and aircraft by puncturing tires....
>>>

>> Domestic terrorists?? You mean the Obama supporters or the
>>Clintons??

> Meaning what is euphamistically called, "law enforcement," in th usa.

no,those are "spike sticks".
"Caltrops" are the IED/homemade econo version of spike sticks.
In ye olde times,they were 3 nails welded together crosswise so that no
matter how they landed,the pointy end would stick up and puncture your
horse's feet or your car's tires,like strewing roofing nails on the
roadway.

> And blow hard idiots like S&DDAM who talk the talk but are too chicken
> to walk the walk.....

Amen.

--
Jim Yanik