This proves what we already know - CRIMINAL DRIVERS ARE SHORTIES

Old March 27th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_4_]

Default This proves what we already know - CRIMINAL DRIVERS ARE SHORTIES

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:27:35 -0700 (PDT), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
are MURDERERS" > wrote:

>On Mar 26, 7:17 pm, Jason Pawloski > wrote:
>> On Mar 26, 12:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are > wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Well, I'm convinced. The OP clearly met the burden of proof required
>> to demonstrate the claim in the topic is a true statement.

>Yes i did and this is also true of gun huggers and big dog owners.
>Cowardly shrimps who need something big and powerful to hide behind.

You forgot to mention the big mouth huggers like yourself who need
something to hide behind when they drop their steamers into these
newsgroups. I can't imagine why you would do that, you rat basard...

--
"So?"
--Vice President Dick Cheney when informed that 64%
Old March 27th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:
>On Mar 26, 7:17 pm, Jason Pawloski > wrote:
>> On Mar 26, 12:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are > wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Well, I'm convinced. The OP clearly met the burden of proof required
>> to demonstrate the claim in the topic is a true statement.

>Yes i did and this is also true of gun huggers and big dog owners.
>Cowardly shrimps who need something big and powerful to hide behind.

I'm sending my malamute to your house. And he's ARMED.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old March 27th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Mar 27, 4:10*pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:
>
> >On Mar 26, 7:17 pm, Jason Pawloski > wrote:
> >> On Mar 26, 12:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are > wrote:

> >> <snip>

> >> Well, I'm convinced. The OP clearly met the burden of proof required
> >> to demonstrate the claim in the topic is a true statement.

> >Yes i did and this is also true of gun huggers and big dog owners.
> >Cowardly shrimps who need something big and powerful to hide behind.

> I'm sending my malamute to your house. *And he's ARMED.
> --
> * There's no such thing as a free lunch, but certain accounting practices can
> * result in a fully-depreciated one.

Heavily? I can send backup. What's easier to work for his paws:
Shotty, Rifle, Pistol or Revolver?

The thought of a usenet troll calling ANYONE a coward is downright
hysterical. Every once in a while there is a gem in the rough...
Old March 27th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Mar 26, 7:17 pm, Jason Pawloski > wrote:
>> On Mar 26, 12:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are > wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Well, I'm convinced. The OP clearly met the burden of proof required
>> to demonstrate the claim in the topic is a true statement.

> Yes i did and this is also true of gun huggers and big dog owners.
> Cowardly shrimps who need something big and powerful to hide behind.

Absolutely! How do you think they hide the body after they shoot
annoyances like you?

"King! C'mere! Look! Dinner!!! Fresh meat!"

--
Pat Paulsen (1927-1997) for President - 2008

Even though he's dead it makes about much sense
to vote for him as it does for the choices
that we have who are living. At least he's not
going change his position on anything.
Old March 27th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
> wrote:
>On Mar 27, 4:10=A0pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
>wrote:
>> In article .=

>com>,
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:

>> >Yes i did and this is also true of gun huggers and big dog owners.
>> >Cowardly shrimps who need something big and powerful to hide behind.

>> I'm sending my malamute to your house. =A0And he's ARMED.

>Heavily? I can send backup. What's easier to work for his paws:
>Shotty, Rifle, Pistol or Revolver?

Shotgun works best; the handguns are too small and you really need a
pointing breed for rifle. The Armed Malamute is more of a "get in
close and blast it" kind of dog. I doubt the troll will be much of a
problem, but if you can call in a biohazard containment team or a
bunch of vultures with extremely low standards to clean up the mess,
that'd be helpful.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old March 27th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Mar 27, 5:50*pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,
>

> > wrote:
> >On Mar 27, 4:10=A0pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
> >wrote:
> >> In article .=

> >com>,

> >> I'm sending my malamute to your house. =A0And he's ARMED.

> >Heavily? *I can send backup. *What's easier to work for his paws:
> >Shotty, Rifle, Pistol or Revolver?

> Shotgun works best; the handguns are too small and you really need a
> pointing breed for rifle. *The Armed Malamute is more of a "get in
> close and blast it" kind of dog. *I doubt the troll will be much of a
> problem, but if you can call in a biohazard containment team or a
> bunch of vultures with extremely low standards to clean up the mess,
> that'd be helpful.
> --
> * There's no such thing as a free lunch, but certain accounting practices can
> * result in a fully-depreciated one.- Hide quoted text -

I've got a Remy 5+1 12 gauge pump the pup can borrow no problem. I've
also got a buddy with some pigs - I don't think the vultures would
touch it but pigs, maybe...
Old March 28th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime
MLOM

On Mar 27, 3:20*pm, Rich Piehl
> wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> > On Mar 26, 7:17 pm, Jason Pawloski > wrote:
> >> On Mar 26, 12:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are > wrote:

> >> <snip>

> >> Well, I'm convinced. The OP clearly met the burden of proof required
> >> to demonstrate the claim in the topic is a true statement.

> > Yes i did and this is also true of gun huggers and big dog owners.
> > Cowardly shrimps who need something big and powerful to hide behind.

> Absolutely! *How do you think they hide the body after they shoot
> annoyances like you?
>
> "King! *C'mere! *Look! *Dinner!!! *Fresh meat!"
>
> --

Easy, Rich...feeding something like S&DDAM to a dog borders on charges
levied by the Humane Society.
Old March 28th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime
Rich Piehl[_2_]

MLOM wrote:
> On Mar 27, 3:20 pm, Rich Piehl
> > wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>>> Yes i did and this is also true of gun huggers and big dog owners.
>>> Cowardly shrimps who need something big and powerful to hide behind.

>> Absolutely! How do you think they hide the body after they shoot
>> annoyances like you?
>>
>> "King! C'mere! Look! Dinner!!! Fresh meat!"
>>
>> --

> Easy, Rich...feeding something like S&DDAM to a dog borders on charges
> levied by the Humane Society.

True - you have a point. And there were Congressional investigations
after the Chinese tainted dog food deal last year.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

Old March 28th 08, 12:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

wrote:
> In article >,
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:
>
> >On Mar 26, 7:17 pm, Jason Pawloski > wrote:
> >> On Mar 26, 12:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are > wrote:

> >> <snip>

> >> Well, I'm convinced. The OP clearly met the burden of proof required
> >> to demonstrate the claim in the topic is a true statement.

> >Yes i did and this is also true of gun huggers and big dog owners.
> >Cowardly shrimps who need something big and powerful to hide behind.

> I'm sending my malamute to your house. *And he's ARMED.

"What are you going to do? Release the hounds? Or the bees? Or the
hounds with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at
you? " Homer Simpson
Old March 28th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc
Rich Piehl[_2_]

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/s...sebbyarmed.jpg