This proves what we already know - CRIMINAL DRIVERS ARE SHORTIES

Old March 26th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default This proves what we already know - CRIMINAL DRIVERS ARE SHORTIES

This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
Pathetic. Lock him up forever

http://www.nbc4.com/news/15712934/detail.html

Deputies Say Man Sped Through Streets With Intoxicated 13-Year-Old In Car

POSTED: 1:49 pm EDT March 26, 2008
STAFFORD, Va. -- Sheriff's deputies are looking for a man accused of
leading police on a high-speed chase on Tuesday night.

A deputy said he spotted a red four-door Grand Am with a defective
headlight on Anvil Road at about 9:30 p.m.

The deputy tried to stop the vehicle, driven by Michael Axtman, 26, of
Fredericksburg, but investigators said the car accelerated and turned
onto Route 17 North.

Investigators said the car reached speeds up to 70 mph and ran a red
light. The car turned onto Sanford Drive, turned again onto a dirt road
and ran into a fallen tree, investigators said.

Axtman and a 13-year-old female family member ran from the car,
investigators said. The 13-year-old was caught and transported to Mary
Washington Hospital due to a high level of intoxication, the sheriff's
office said.

Axtman eluded deputies.

He faces multiple charges, including felony eluding, child endangerment,
contributing to the delinquency of a minor, reckless driving, obstruction
of justice, driving without a license and several traffic violations.

Axtman is white, about 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing 140 pounds. He
was last seen wearing black pants and a black jacket.
Old March 26th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

On Mar 26, 3:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
> he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
> Pathetic. Lock him up forever

Wow, as soon as I think you can't come up with a more stupid
stereotype, you do.
Old March 26th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_4_]

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:56:17 -0700 (PDT), Larry Bud
> wrote:

>On Mar 26, 3:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>> This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
>> he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
>> Pathetic. Lock him up forever

>Wow, as soon as I think you can't come up with a more stupid
>stereotype, you do.

REally. THere are times when I think that our resident nutjob is a
walking advertisement for repeal of the First Ammendment.

--
"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5
Old March 26th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Studemania

On Mar 26, 12:16*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:56:17 -0700 (PDT), Larry Bud
>
> > wrote:
> >On Mar 26, 3:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
> >> This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
> >> he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
> >> Pathetic. Lock him up forever

> >Wow, as soon as I think you can't come up with a more stupid
> >stereotype, you do.

> REally. THere are times when I think that our resident nutjob is a
> walking advertisement for repeal of the First Ammendment.
>
> --
> "There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
> close to 7 million jooz. *Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
> official story. "
>
> -- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
> Ref:http://tinyurl.com/9oog5

We SADDAM in case we run into someone with a bad inferiority complex.
We can just show him posts by SADDAM and the guy will know that there
is at least one person worse off.
Old March 27th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
MLOM

On Mar 26, 2:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
> he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
> Pathetic. Lock him up forever
>
> http://www.nbc4.com/news/15712934/detail.html

So you admit to being short, eh? We of the r.a.d secret society
figured the deck was short a few cards, anyway.

--

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to
being

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth
in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."
Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002

http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old March 27th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_4_]

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:55:19 -0700 (PDT), MLOM >
wrote:

>On Mar 26, 2:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>> This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
>> he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
>> Pathetic. Lock him up forever
>>
>> http://www.nbc4.com/news/15712934/detail.html
>>

>So you admit to being short, eh? We of the r.a.d secret society
>figured the deck was short a few cards, anyway.

We at the r.a.d secret soceity (tinradss) have duly noted SFB's recent
admission:

--
Silly S&DDAM admits to using its car to work out an inferiority complex
(spelling and gramatical errors left as is):

"This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
Pathetic. Lock him up forever "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers, 3/26/08

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yu3so9
Msg ID:
Old March 27th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Jason Pawloski

On Mar 26, 12:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
<snip>

Well, I'm convinced. The OP clearly met the burden of proof required
to demonstrate the claim in the topic is a true statement.
Old March 27th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
MLOM

On Mar 26, 8:08 pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:55:19 -0700 (PDT), MLOM >
> wrote:
>
> >On Mar 26, 2:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
> >> This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
> >> he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
> >> Pathetic. Lock him up forever

> >>http://www.nbc4.com/news/15712934/detail.html

> >So you admit to being short, eh? We of the r.a.d secret society
> >figured the deck was short a few cards, anyway.

> We at the r.a.d secret soceity (tinradss) have duly noted SFB's recent
> admission:
>
> --
> Silly S&DDAM admits to using its car to work out an inferiority complex
> (spelling and gramatical errors left as is):
>
> "This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
> he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
> Pathetic. Lock him up forever "
>
> --Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers, 3/26/08
>
> Ref:http://tinyurl.com/yu3so9
> Msg ID:

Considering the details of the article mentioning a plastered 13-year-
old, this .sig may work as well.

--

Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM) admits to being a
pedophile coddler:

"The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and
drunk drivers."
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 28 October 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...220f0f9eb0c3bf
Old March 27th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Garth Almgren

Around 3/26/2008 5:55 PM, MLOM wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2:26 pm, "Aunt Judy (AKA Pride of Diarrhea, AKA "Saddam") <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz>" wrote:
>
>> This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
>> he gets in his grand am all of a sudden HE'S gonna do the pushing.
>> Pathetic. Lock him up forever
>>
>> http://www.nbc4.com/news/15712934/detail.html

> So you admit to being short, eh? We of the r.a.d secret society
> figured the deck was short a few cards, anyway.

I always thought that Aunt Judy had a bad case of short-man syndrome,
and I'm not talking about his stature...

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.
Old March 27th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Mar 26, 7:17 pm, Jason Pawloski > wrote:
> On Mar 26, 12:26 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are > wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Well, I'm convinced. The OP clearly met the burden of proof required
> to demonstrate the claim in the topic is a true statement.

Yes i did and this is also true of gun huggers and big dog owners.
Cowardly shrimps who need something big and powerful to hide behind.