GMC Yukon XL rear susp problems....

Old January 25th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default GMC Yukon XL rear susp problems....

Looks like the rear air shocks are junk on our 2000 Yukon XL with
Autoride...... any idea where I can get a set of rear air shocks (part #
22187160) for less than what the dealer wants for them???

Thanks in advance.

Jeff B In Maine

Old January 25th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

your local NAPA parts house, maybe the Kragen/Schucks/Checker parts
house, etc

Old January 25th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Any good GM/GMC groups out there??

Jeff B In maine

Old January 25th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

"Jeff B" > wrote:

>Looks like the rear air shocks are junk on our 2000 Yukon XL with
>Autoride...... any idea where I can get a set of rear air shocks (part #
>22187160) for less than what the dealer wants for them???

I haven't used them, but a few of my buddies at www.trailvoy.com (for
Trailblazer and Envoy enthusiasts) swear by www.gmpartsdirect.com

In your case, here's the good news:

GM PART # 22187160
CATEGORY: Struts & Shocks
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $460.69
OUR PRICE: $230.34

I doubt such a part will have an aftermarket equivalent.
--
Bill "the Roadie" Carton
Old January 26th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

I found them on the cskauto.com site (Checker/Schucks/Kragen).

The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
95 Camaro convertible - re-bond rear glass to curtain mst Technology 0 July 3rd 05 04:47 PM
99 GMC Yukon Rear A/C problems [email protected] 4x4 5 June 14th 05 08:36 PM
e36 Rear Hub Problems? mOOnEyEs BMW 2 December 29th 04 10:27 AM
92 civic rear right door problems [email protected] Honda 4 December 28th 04 09:07 AM