Niles Canyon, CA, USA video

Old December 25th 06, 09:03 PM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ba.transportation
Carl Rogers

Default Niles Canyon, CA, USA video

Hi All,

Season's Greetings! A video of California State Route 84 has just been
added to Videos of Worldwide Highways, a Calrog.com component. Niles
Canyon, two-lane rural traffic and Charlie Chaplin are all discussed in the
one-minute-and-four-second presentation.

The last video of the year can be found in two ways:

(1) Through the site's RSS feed, which automatically feeds content into
your Internet browser: http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/vwwh-rss.xml
(2) An analog hyperlink: http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/ca-84.wmv

Enjoy!

Happy Holidays,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to highway enthusiasm"
********
Calrog.com, http://www.calrog.com :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in Turn-of-the-Century PC Development, International
Highway Research, and Interpersonal Psychology. Has served your home
country and ninety-four of its worldwide neighbours since 2000, through
Internet downstream and published works.
********

Old December 25th 06, 10:52 PM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ba.transportation,misc.transport.rail.americas
Carl Rogers

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> "Carl Rogers" > said in ca.driving:
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>Season's Greetings! A video of California State Route 84 has just been
>>added to Videos of Worldwide Highways, a Calrog.com component. Niles
>>Canyon, two-lane rural traffic and Charlie Chaplin are all discussed in
>>the
>>one-minute-and-four-second presentation.

> What are those old railcars you show at the end of the clip? Did you
> shoot next to a railroad museum or something?

Hi Dave,

Those railcars, dormant at the time of the shot, are part of the Niles
Canyon Railway ( http://www.ncry.org/home.htm ). If you're ever in the
Sunol/Fremont area, it's definitely worth riding! :-)

Cheers,

Old December 26th 06, 03:17 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ba.transportation
Rich Piehl

Carl Rogers wrote:

> Hi All,

Can I assume from your silence that you have no answer to my question?
A question asking for the definition of a term you used?

Can I then assume you are using terms to which you don't know the meaning?

Just adding Interpersonal Psychology to highway enthusiasm and the
human experience.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA
Old December 31st 06, 09:40 PM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ba.transportation
David Kaye

Carl Rogers wrote:

> Season's Greetings! A video of California State Route 84 has just been
> added to Videos of Worldwide Highways, a Calrog.com component.

I'm confused as to what use this video is. The audio is so garbled as
to be hard to make out, and the videos just show traffic going by. I
was expecting a trip along the route that would show me what it's like
to ride that highway. Are the other videos like this, too?

Old January 1st 07, 12:33 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ba.transportation
Sherman L. Cahal

David Kaye wrote:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
>
> > Season's Greetings! A video of California State Route 84 has just been
> > added to Videos of Worldwide Highways, a Calrog.com component.

> I'm confused as to what use this video is. The audio is so garbled as
> to be hard to make out, and the videos just show traffic going by. I
> was expecting a trip along the route that would show me what it's like
> to ride that highway. Are the other videos like this, too?

Yes. Every one of them.

Old January 8th 07, 12:19 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ba.transportation,misc.transport.rail.americas
Stan de SD

http://www.zippyvideos.com/119967005...y_train_funny/
> And his girlfriend catches one, too:
> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/309176...it_by_a_train/

Seems that Rachel Corrie wasn't the first women do do something stupid in
front of a large piece of machinery...

Old January 8th 07, 02:33 PM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ba.transportation,misc.transport.rail.americas
Stan de SD

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> "Stan de SD" > said in ca.driving:
>
> >> Carl Troller's wife catches a train:
> >>

>http://www.zippyvideos.com/119967005...omen_gets_hit_

by_train_funny/
> >> And his girlfriend catches one, too:
> >> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/309176...it_by_a_train/

> >Seems that Rachel Corrie wasn't the first women do do something stupid in
> >front of a large piece of machinery...

> At least Rachel did it for a cause she believed in...

You mean supporting terrorists, right?

On Board Video? [email protected] Jeep 4 November 13th 06 08:59 PM
New US-101 video [email protected] Driving 1 October 22nd 06 04:45 AM
I-8 Video HoustonFreeways Driving 8 October 10th 06 01:24 AM
Computer Help (Video related) Needed Darus Simulators 11 November 5th 05 02:20 PM
Video producer seeking expert for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:37 PM