air bag light flashes

Old September 5th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
michele gott

Default air bag light flashes

can anyone tell me what code 37 means

Old September 15th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jim[_15_]

michele gott wrote:
> can anyone tell me what code 37 means

Look under the passenger seat at the rear and you will see a connector.
Unplug it while the engine is off, then plug it back in. Start the
engine and see if the air bag light goes out. This works on mine, and
it will work normally until someone sits in the rear seat on the
passenger side and bumps the connector with their foot. I son't know if
the connector is loose or it resets the alarm.
Old September 17th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Dave[_5_]

Jim wrote:
> michele gott wrote:
>
>> can anyone tell me what code 37 means
>>

> Look under the passenger seat at the rear and you will see a connector.
> Unplug it while the engine is off, then plug it back in. Start the
> engine and see if the air bag light goes out. This works on mine, and
> it will work normally until someone sits in the rear seat on the
> passenger side and bumps the connector with their foot. I son't know if
> the connector is loose or it resets the alarm.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! My light has been on for several
months. It is off now.
Thank you,

Dave

--
Diving is life! The rest is just details.
W.W.W.I.

Check light / Check engine light nichdl1 BMW 2 June 8th 06 10:39 PM
Light goes red, drivers stop? Dream on - this is Tucson Ad absurdum per aspera Driving 3 March 8th 06 05:23 PM
1999 Explorer - theft light flashes xxx Ford Explorer 2 July 7th 05 12:20 AM
Poorly setup stop light Paul Driving 7 May 19th 05 10:25 PM
The real reason for opposition to red light cameras K Smythe Driving 39 May 3rd 05 03:53 PM