Any reliable mechanic in west lafayette?

Old April 22nd 05, 07:29 AM
danny

Default Any reliable mechanic in west lafayette?

Hi, I have a 99' A4 Quattro and currently I'm living in Austin(TX).
I am planning to move to West lafayette (IN) soon, and can I have any
information about a nice mechanic or dealer who can take care of my car
at there?

Recently my A4 begin to have some problems in sunroof and starting the
engine, and also the time for belt change is coming (now at 7.15K
miles).

I am little worrying about moving to this place, because the
environment will be changed much for my car. I heard these kind change
might effect to the car.

Do you have any information about the mechanic there or any
recommendations before I move to West lafayette?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Danny