Have new Momo Force. Need settings info...

Old February 12th 05, 05:23 AM
Larry

Default Have new Momo Force. Need settings info...

Just picked up a Momo Force.

Finally, Pedals from Logitech I can live with

This thing does force good posture, doesn't it

Anyway, I know wheel setups in games are a lot different than the MSFFW, so
I need some info to get me started.

I need basic help with the following:

Nascar Racing 2003
EA-NSR Demo
GTP
rFactor

Thanks

-Larry

Old February 12th 05, 02:33 PM
BRH

Larry wrote:
> Just picked up a Momo Force.
>
> Finally, Pedals from Logitech I can live with
>
> This thing does force good posture, doesn't it
>
> Anyway, I know wheel setups in games are a lot different than the MSFFW, so
> I need some info to get me started.
>
> I need basic help with the following:
>
> Nascar Racing 2003
> EA-NSR Demo
> GTP
> rFactor
>
> Thanks
>
> -Larry

NR2003 is the only sim that I have where I run the MOMO Force WITHOUT
the Logi Profiler. In other words, right out of the box. In-Game
settings are Strength=99; Damping=10; Latency=0. Under Advanced
settings, I have Steeering Assist=10; Linearity=80; Everything else is 0.

Those are my settings. They may or may not work for you.

Can't help with the others that you mentioned.
Old February 14th 05, 12:15 AM
Matthias Puch

"Larry" > wrote:

>No, I do not mean linearity.
>
>I mean overall sensitivity.
>
>The MSFFW has this setting in it's profiler and I miss it.

But it's there. :-)
When you open the Logitech Profiler, it shows you each and every axis
and button the wheel/gamepad/joystick has, right? Now simply click on
one of the axes, select "Axis properties" and you can adjust
sensitiviy, deadzone and axis range.
Old February 14th 05, 03:52 AM
Dave Henrie

Matthias Puch > wrote in
:

> "Larry" > wrote:
>

>>No, I do not mean linearity.
>>
>>I mean overall sensitivity.
>>
>>The MSFFW has this setting in it's profiler and I miss it.

> But it's there. :-)
> When you open the Logitech Profiler, it shows you each and every axis
> and button the wheel/gamepad/joystick has, right? Now simply click on
> one of the axes, select "Axis properties" and you can adjust
> sensitiviy, deadzone and axis range.

Remember, 50% is full linear in the Logi profiler, just like the ISI in-
game sliders.
dh
Old February 15th 05, 01:53 AM
Larry

Jeez. Let's not hide it from the user now LOL!

Thanks

-Larry

Old February 15th 05, 01:53 AM
Larry